Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SugarPlumFairy:

I'm glad the exam went well And congratulations on your new title!

That's not good about MSN... Oh well, I just wondered!

I haven't really done much to celebrate my freedom yet - a lot of my friends haven't finished yet, so it's no fun to party on your own!

SPF
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you [img]smile.gif[/img] I am really proud of my title!

I know, i finish on Tuesday (eek i have two exams in one day, i hate that, by the second exam you just can't be arsed!lol) but my friends mainly finish on Wednesday cause they take History.

I think you should all get dressed as centrinains (spl?!) and get drunk [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: I finished my exams today!

Good day. I just have to take the GCSE exams. What can you advise in order to prepare well and pass the exams successfully?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: I finished my exams today!

For adults returning to school or trying to improve their skills for their jobs, taking the GCSE as a private candidate is a big step. Acquiring these vital qualifications will help you unlock opportunities, earn higher degrees, and gain an edge when applying for new positions. To prepare well for the exams, I can advise you to take courses Home - Study Mind. This will help you pass the exam successfully.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456