Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well here I was sitting all bleary eyed watching Telethon..which is a huge fundraiser they have here for Princess Margaret children's hospital. Anyway who should appear but the big D himself [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] . He had just come straight from his Perth gig to the show.He looked tired.. he sung "on the verge of.." and theb went on the panel for about 10 minutes. The poor guy looked spent.He kept rubbing his throat. I think his voice had taken a beating.Well he had just done a huge show.

It was really nice of him to go on the show after all that though. He sounded great even though I could tell his voice was straining.

I hope the Perth people had a great gig. A part of me would of liked to of been there. If I lived in Perth I would of gone.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's great that you caught it Kat, he wrote a myspace blog about doing it which I just read! ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Steen, I just read it. Too funny. I saw that the Kylie singer as well.. and I was like wtf.. how depressing to be her...but obviously she really believes she is Kylie LOL

Hhahaha@the Anthony thing. OH yeah he was on the panel and when the host guy Basil said oh you two have a lot in common.. I nearly spat my coffee. I thought god you are an idiot.. what they are both gay. SO funny to see Darren picked up on that whole vibe as well.

It was great of him to show up for it.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was great he did it Kat. Maybe SA should pursue a telethon to help fix our childrens hospital, it was staggering the amount raised in WA!!

I saw Simon Reeve and a lady do I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher) on Sunrise the Monday after, they were good.