Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

for two people that I don't even know. [img]frown.gif[/img] and I have nothing to wear..any one want to take my place???

Lainbrain

Sorry Krissy
    I don't like weddings personally.

But maybe its a good excuse to go out shopping for you know what you like to shop for.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Sorry Krissy

But maybe its a good excuse to go out shopping for you know what you like to shop for.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knowing Krissy's obsession for buying lots of underwear, I really think they would be inappropriate to wear to a wedding. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 18, 2002 11:17 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Sorry Krissy

[img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can I have no money.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Patrickflow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I have to go to a wedding

Can you share some tips on how to choose the perfect wedding dress from JJsHouse's wide selection, especially for someone who's feeling overwhelmed by the variety?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: I have to go to a wedding

Hello! Providing a wide selection of wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and wedding accessories, JJsHouse online store has become very popular among those who want to look irresistible on their wedding day while saving money. It is worth saying that among them there is a huge assortment, sometimes it is difficult to make the best choice for yourself, and in this case, just contact jjshouse and their experienced consultants will try to choose a dress that will suit the customer.