0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Adelaide Confidential (The Advertiser) 7/7/07
    scan0001?t1183784365

Decisions, decisions [img]tongue.gif[/img]

DH in concert or hubby's high school reunion (miles and miles away from concert)
    ....easy....
    Nicky and I concert bound and really looking forward to it, love all the new songs so far [img]smile.gif[/img] We're going to make it a girls weekend in the city, lol & hubby has no probs with that.

Currently listening to: Gwen Stefani, 4 in the Morning
    Weather: Chilly and wet

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool Barb I am hopefully going to Brisbane to see him as long as my paypal account works lol
    hubby and I are going to make it a nice couple of days away while nana looks after the kids [img]smile.gif[/img]

hugs
    Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have fun Barb & Dee! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I might pop along to one of his London gigs this time around. I didn't bother with any of the BNI shows but my interest in DH has been rekindled by his new material. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope you got your tickets ok Dee and Terry and anyone else heading to the concerts.

Nicky and I studied the Thebby seating map before sale started and opted to view in comfort this time round, choosing to sit in the first raised section, therefore had no problems at all getting the seats we wanted. It only took 20 minutes to get through to venuetix too, very impressive [img]smile.gif[/img]

Terry I put the BNI dvd on the other day and am ashamed to say I just can't get into it (with the exception of Break Me Shake Me) [img]redface.gif[/img] I really like the new songs though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BarbT:
    I hope you got your tickets ok Dee and Terry and anyone else heading to the concerts.

Nicky and I studied the Thebby seating map before sale started and opted to view in comfort this time round, choosing to sit in the first raised section, therefore had no problems at all getting the seats we wanted. It only took 20 minutes to get through to venuetix too, very impressive [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Terry I put the BNI dvd on the other day and am ashamed to say I just can't get into it (with the exception of Break Me Shake Me) [img]redface.gif[/img] I really like the new songs though!
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Barb, Brad and I have our VIP tickets for brissie YAY whcich I guess means we will have the same problem like we all had back in Adelaide but atleast this time around I am not 6 months pregnant LOL.
    Glad you have got great seats and I reckon you will have the best view for seeing all the stage lights and stuff from what Darren has been saying its going to be very cool stuff indeed [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Brad saw the video for On the verge of something wonderful yesterday and he was blown away he totally loved it and he said Darren has won him back [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] which is good since he is going to the concert with me lol
    take care
    hugs
    Dee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys

Wow, it's been a long time since we checked in with each other!

Been following the blog/music, and I'm hooked by "Verge" - awesome catchy song.

Played it to hubby, and he's really impressed too.

Rekindled too!
    Amanda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to go to his RAH gig as something has come up. Hopefully he'll add a few more dates later on in the year and if not, then there's always next time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

To everyone who does attend a gig, be it in the UK or in Australia (or anywhere else that he's touring) have a very fab time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have an awesome time guys! I have been positively spoiled seeing Darren this year, I even managed to see the last Delicacy Soho gig while I was travelling around the UK! LOL ^_^