Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I don't get it Terry [img]confused.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me either [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Twizzle

Hmmmm - where to begin.

OK - on the anti SG board, Jayne (Puskins) posted that she hated Leonie and couldn't understand why Rob wanted to be engaged to her, yadda, yadda, yadda! Anyhoo, some snooping busybody thought that they'd do their moral duty [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] and pass her comments directly on to Rob. The upshot of this is that Jayne is now persona non grata with Rob and she has been 'erased' from the Specificus inner circle. Now, I have no probs with Rob doing that (and neither does Jayne allegedly) but I have huge problems with snoops and sneaks! Janie PM'd me re Devon's comments b/c she thought that if the same snoops and busybodies saw this thread, then they would automatically report the contents to DH/his f/c, thereby potantially causing this board irreparable damage.

Now, if you Ivana and Oni wish to know what the comments posted were, you'd best PM me and I'll tell you privately.

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 23, 2003 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I've caused problems by this thread I apologise. I was gonna put some of the questions I had thought of but I'm glad I didn't. Terry I've PMd you. Sorry if I've caused any of these problems cos this was meant to be tongue in cheek, hun [img]redface.gif[/img]

Joyce

xx

DarrensPassion

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bromley:
    If I've caused problems by this thread I apologise. I was gonna put some of the questions I had thought of but I'm glad I didn't. Terry I've PMd you. Sorry if I've caused any of these problems cos this was meant to be tongue in cheek, hun [img]redface.gif[/img]

Joyce

xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joyce, you most certainly did not cause any problems here. Everything's cool [img]smile.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Twizzle

*echoes Janie's reply*

Joyce, don't fret hun! You're fine. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't realize what I said was in anyway a breach of guidlines. But whatever, I know how crazy and cult-like some people in the fan base are about going to the 'powers that be' and tattling when secrets get out before they are supposed to.

Twizzle

If I was going to attend the chat (which I'm not cos 'CSI Miami' is on at 9 on Saturday evenings [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol), I think that I'd ask him if the rumours about SG reforming were true [img]smile.gif[/img]

If the mods wouldn't let that one through (which they probably wouldn't), then I'd ask him whether or not his next album would again be techo influenced, a la Spin, or if it would involve 'real' instruments (guitars, piano etc).

If someone wants to ask these for me, then you're more than welcome!

Twizzle

Cheers Devon [img]smile.gif[/img] You've hit the nail on the head re "crazy and cult-like". That sums them up to a T! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ahh yeah okay I get it now!!!!

we wouldnt want to be whipped by the powers that be and erased LOL

Thanks for the explanation Terry!! Mucho appreciated!!!

Kat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast