Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If anyone remembers, quite a while ago i was saying to you lot (in a ramble) about a boy i fancied and that he liked me and etc etc but i thought i would never go out with him. Ivana told me just to ask him out for the day to just do things. I did that in april and all went well then today he came round and i had the best day ever!! he kept hugging me and all that and i was in a dreamland

i just had to tell u all!! now i just have to face him at school tomorrow

more did happen but i dont think u really want to know lol [img]redface.gif[/img]

*is grinning like a cheshire cat*
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 08, 2003 02:37 PM: Message edited by: hippo girl ]</font>

Lainbrain

Thats very excellent news Hannah [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm happy for you.

Your going to have a great day at school tomorrow [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's awesome news! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wish I had your luck with boys. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Hugs -- Chai

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I want to know! What happened? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Twizzle

That's fab news Hannah hun! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm really pleased that it's going so well for you. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

DarrensPassion

Good for you Hannah! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm so glad it's all worked out so well for you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Janie xx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww thanx. Well i met him at the library and then we walked to my house. He kept on bout "doing something" but i knew what he meant and said no. We went back and there isnt much to do in my house so we went upstairs and i led on the bed and he got on top. we led there for 2 hours, he kept drifting off to sleep and we kept moving. it was very beautiful. Then an hour before he left, he kissed my cheek and it carried on to a kiss on the lips then we started snogging and i was like "oh my god i am kissing my crush that i have had for a year!" We kept doing that and it was very beautiful, then when he fone vibrated, it was time for him to go, so we got up, had one last hug then we kissed agen then he left

My only problem is, is that he has ignored me all day, smiled twice, tried to avoid me when he could and tried to kiss Beth on the lips. I got upset and ignored him and he followed me and i told him " if you regret last night then fine" but he said no

[img]frown.gif[/img]

BarbT

Hi Hannah

You must be feeling very confused, hurt and disappointed at the moment by this boy's behaviour [img]frown.gif[/img]

I have been trying very hard to think what I would say to my daughter (who is 15) if she told me something like you've posted here.

I think (well I hope) I would encourage her to trust her heart and instinct, if it doesn't make you feel happy, secure, contented etc which means you don't feel right about it...then maybe it's best to not pursue it any further. That is, however, only a decision you can make!

Good luck Hannah whatever you decide to do!

<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 10, 2003 12:36 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww thanx Barb. He is really being a pain and ignoring me and that, which he doesnt normally do. People haerd bout what happened and he blames me for them knowing, saying that i must have told them.

People keep telling me to forget him but it is very hard to forget someone you have had a crush on for a year. Someone asked him if he fancied me and he said no [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

He keeps making me think i have a chance, then letting me down... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

BarbT

Hugs to you Hannah!

How sad to find out that's he's not what you hoped [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast