Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok we're a few days in. So what do you all think of the housemates?

Here are a few of my opinions

Lesley - Wannabe page 3 model with a face like the back of a bus, desperate as hell to be seen as a sex symbol and that is why she opted for the PVC nurses outfit rather than a classy sexy dress like the others.

Maxwell - wannabe lad who is a wimp really. cant say a sentence without swearing or saying the word 'tits'

Derek - the camp one who we shouldnt like as he is pro-hunting and a Tory. A bit of a fruit and probably will be in the last few.

Mary - the scared girl who makes out she is a witch to make herself mysterious but really is scared of all intimacy and contact with the opposite sex.

Kamal - A Marco for this series. Will start to annoy just like he did in a few weeks.

Science - the moaner who shouts instead of talking due to making himself deaf with his crap music.

Makosi - The princess who is loving being big brothers lap dog and having all the attention

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The first nominations will be revealed tonight.

I have to say that Lesley is so the green eyed bitch! and now saskia is showing that she really is full of herself too with the whole "I HAVE BEEN ON TONS OF CASTINGS AND THEY TELL ME MY TITS ARE TOO BIG BUT THEY ARE NOT! OH ITS NOT FAIR" yeah sure you probably will end up on Page 3 anyway or FHM. Somewhere she can flash them.

With all the bitching in the first week its getting a little stale now. Its like CHANGE THE TUNE ALREADY!!!!!!!

So who will go first? hmmm I think lesley will be nominated lots by the boys for being a hussy who needs to rein in those boobs. Not sure if it will be enough though, the pervy old men will keep her in for cheap thrills.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's just occurred to me that Saskia has such a tiny, round face or is that 'cos her tits are so big?! What was she moaning about having open heart surgery twice? Didn't she have those when she was a child BEFORE the boobs popped up?

Poor Mary! I hope she stays in because that crimper from Cromer is awful! Sometimes I can't tell if he's a he or a she!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Makosi was a stupid idiot! mary and Craig for eviction????? I would have put up Maxell and Anthony to see Sam's face lol Classic moment that Makosi grabbed Kamal so quick after the nominations to tell all about her secret mission. I hope he spreads it around everyone, it will be fab for Sam and Roberto to hear that they should have been up for nomination lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Daft cow should have kept to herself! I don't believe she is telling the truth about her age either.