Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for years, i've been telling my friends (who swoon over this moron) that i think tom cruise is a douchebag. he really is. this horse & pony show with katie holmes is nothing more than a beard parade...and now he's on tv telling people that anti-depressants are bad. cause he "knows these things."

oh, tom, just shove your $cientology up your ass.

http://www.gawker.com/news/culture/t...ans-109869.php

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

they won't make it to the altar. funny, isn't it, that they got engaged the day after 'batman begins' opened. none of the reviews i've read say anything nice about katie holmes's performance. i've never thought much of her acting, and there is no way that girl can make anything of a big screen performance. she could barely handle the small screen.

i'm not sure if tom's kids will be affected by it. most of the pr surrounding those kids always includes nicole, not tom. if he really were a straight man (and i've read countless articles about nicole wanting kids of her own) he would have had them with nicole, not adopted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oooh batman begins, christian bale DROOOOOLLLLLLLL hubba hubba. Great film but yes she is crap in it. Meant to be a DA in it but still looks like she should be in high school. Only bad casting in that film.

Also what is with her wonky mouth? She only talks out of one side of it and hardly opens her mouth at all when she does.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i've noticed that, too, and it's annoying. but not nearly as annoying as those false declarations of love for king douchebag.

i saw part of that matt lauer interview, and damn, did i ever want to punch cruise in the face!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tom cruise does my head in. So i share the view you have on his douchness.

He has only been going out with this girl for a matter of weeks and already he is engaged and talking about kids!!!!

Did he not think about the kids he already has and how his relationship would affect them?

I do think some of it is partly down to publicity seeking, I mean nicole kidman has gone from strength to strength since the divorce but tom has been pretty quiet.

Also Tom supposedly suffers from ADHD (the hyperactivity disorder) and some people think he has stopped taking his medication for this and it is making him more impulsive and hyper (hence the oprah interview).

Who knows but I give it a year at most

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ladies, everyone (certainly those on the gossip circuit) know Tom's gay. It's just a big cover-up and a really annoying stunt. They've known each other for barely 2 weeks and they're engaged?! Start subscribing to Popbitch and you'll know more about Tom!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's not the gay thing that's making me so mad. it's the fact he went on a national us talk show proclaiming to know everything about the history of psychiatry, and psychiatry itself. according to dr cruise, there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance. depression can be cured with vitamins and exercise!

stupid fucker. he's making himself more of an ass. if you read the linked article in the first post, you'll see why he has my blood boiling.