Well less than 24 hours after Amazon posted me my copy of the 6th Harry Potter book and I am finished.

Have to say that I am a little let down as I was expecting more action in the book than there is. Its lots of backstory in reference to Voldemort and a few new twists and turns and yes I did have a tear in my eye when I read the death and following funeral of one of the characters. But it just lacked something.

At 607 pages long it does move slowly in places and we see more of love interests and snogging. Also not sure how parents will cope with the fact that alot of characters are described as "swearing and using rude hand gestures". hmm JK says that she feels Ron would be a boy who would swear simple as that and she gets round the censors by saying "Ron said a word that made Hermione stare in shock" and such like.

So for those rushing out to buy it just take heed what I say, its not an action packed tale but it does set up the last book quite nicely and you already see what Harry will have to go through to find out if the Prophecy will be in his favour or Voldemorts.

Oh by the way if you want any spoilers just send me a message or email me. Will be happy to save you the trouble of reading it. lol