Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

afsheen- you are totally spot on with your review of his new song... its awful awful awful [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

i mean i have to say i loved his earlier stuff and yes i even went to see him in earls court to see his snake hips. but now i know he is a fraud and people make far too much fuss over him.

i went to south america this year and let me tell you- there is not one person there (well from the dancing people i saw in brazil during the carnival) that cannot dance. all the old fogies right down to the awkward teenagers could give ricky a run for his money- it was certainly an eye opener!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heheh, thanks! From the subject matter, I thought you might have disagreed which of course wouldn't be wrong. I don't know about you, but I can't bear to listen to more than 5 seconds of it and that's only whenever the video comes on. It's so cheaply produced too - looks like someone just set it on black and white on their home camcorder and shot it in one day. I thought he'd sold millions of records. Guess the budget was blown on his tattoos and paying Amerie and Fat Joe to give him some credibility. WRONG! I can only name you one song by those two - they must have been cheap as well!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

4 years?! Bet that's how long it took him to endure the pain of all those tattoos. If the rumours are to be believed, he is a friend of Dorothy's... [img]wink.gif[/img]

I remember the buzz around him when 'Livin' La Vida Loca' came out. I knew about half a dozen people who forked out to see him at Earls Court. I think it was just one night he did. What a gyp!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

4 years since he last released a single and he should have stayed gone. He is so fake and I never thought he could dance ever, he just shaked his ass like a drunken uncle at your sisters wedding. I think he needs to hang up his drunken dancing shoes and just admit that he was just a flash in the pan of the world we called pop.