Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Firstly, why are some words being highlighted on your message??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Well after 27 years on this planet I am finally jumping in there and am starting to look for a mortgage. God I feel grown up having to discuss thousands of pounds worth of debt and how it will affect me when I pay it off in 20 years. Can I imagine 20 years from now?

Its already tiring me out and trying to organise solicitors (which we need to make an offer on a flat/house in scotland) and getting my loan is making my head ache. I bought ?20 worth of Mortgage magazines, have spent hours and hours on the internet looking up quotes and tomorrow I am off to get mortgage advice.

Has anyone been through this recently? I need some soothing words that it will all turn out fine. I am aiming to get a place before christmas if I can as I know sellers are desperate then. but the cost of flats is extortionate up here. i am looking at 60,000 minimum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLLLLPPPPP SOMEONE JUST BUY ME A PLACE FOR CHRISTMAS! SANTA I HAVE BEEN A GOOD GIRL HONEST!

<font color="#003399" size="1">[ October 14, 2005 12:13 PM: Message edited by: LollyPop ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dunno, I noticed that too, it said something was activated which was links to sites about that particular word. Very odd, something that HOSTBOARD.COM put on for some reason. Seems to have gone now though. very odd.