Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok every year we think that the show will be boring and dull but it seems to be hotting up again to have some priceless moments.

I was rooting for Pete Burns to win from the start cos god love him he just speaks his mind. He is bored as hell and is not putting on a false front to everyone. You certainly know the people he hates in that place. I even am pissed off with Traci Binghams happy upbeat I LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE attitude. She seems to think that if she smiles and giggles all the time she will be popular with the public but I hope she is out tonight.

Chantelle would have been a great winner but she is now going back on her own morals. She said in the house that she has always been cheated on by men and that she would never go out with/flirt with a guy with a girlfriend. Hmmmmm dont see her telling Preston to back off when he is patting her arse and telling her he loves her etc. She isnt thinking of his girlfriend (rumoured to be fiancee) at all. Preston isnt thinking of her either. I do feel sorry for her as he boyfriend is an outrageous flirt and doesnt seem to be thinking about how her family would view all this.

So my vote remains with Pete. The most non-camp Trannie I have ever seen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Preston must really be deprived if he has to do all his thinking from the waist down. Chantelle was irritating when she first swanned in, but now she's just excruiating because all she does is giggle and flick her hair extensions. I've never seen her do any work in the house!

The thing is, he's not likely to feel guilty about what he refers to as 'flirting' despite having a girlfriend (if I hugged my male friends as much as he did, not to mention grope their arses, what would that make me?) It proves he's probably done this a million times behind girlfriends' backs, but if you're going to do something like that, don't do it on national television and then deny it! I think he's very cute but I don't feel a lot of compassion towards men like him - he's being a selfish prick (in more ways than one).

Burns is fab, although lately he has been grating a bit but so what if he's a bitch? Better than him being dull as ditchwater and winning. Unfortunately, the way I see it, Chantelle will 'win' - however the programme makers want to 'fix' it for her. And then we'll have another Jade Goody to contend with. My degree was a total waste of time and money, wasn't it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been wanting Pete to win from day 1 but I fear the show is being edited for Chantelle's advantage. God, her annoying voice grates so much plus she gives Essex a bad name - fake tan, hair extensions, not a natural blonde...urgh!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH MY GOD HOW MUCH DID I LAUGH LAST NIGHT AT PETE! He was soooooo good at winding chantelle and preston up about their supposed 'trip' to the diary room. He is teaching all those kids out there that if you lie you just dig yourself in deeper. Mums everywhere will say "IF YOU LIE THEN PETE WILL COME AND GET YA!!!!!" hee hee.

I dont think Chantelle should win at all, Its pete all the way!!!!!!! Chantelle is just a moaner now who seems to be clinging onto Preston for dear life and Preston can only grin when someone catches him out in a lie. Why cant he just own up and admit that he is not this sugar sweet guy, he is infact an annoying twit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH GOD SHE WENT AND WON DIDNT SHE?

Now Preston has told a newspaper that he loves her and cant decide between his girlfriend and Chantelle (trust me Camille, dump the asshole before he has time to think). Now Chantelle says she loves him too. God its sick. They really didnt think about the girlfriend at all. I mean if you really do have feelings at least let her down slowly and wait at least a week until you proclaim your love.

Makes me sick. PETE WAS ROBBED!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really?! I heard he had proposed to his girlfriend (who is stunning). Then again, he was engaged to one girl for 6 years, proposed to Chantelle inside the house so it clearly means a lot to him. Oh no, hope it's not in a bid to sell more records.