Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Howdy Everyone,
    I have an inquiry that some of you "in the know" Runaways fans might be able to answer. (Possibly Cherie -- if you're out there..) When I saw the Runaways, the first time (in Dallas), they were touring for "Queens of Noise." I remember, about mid-set, they did a song about "being used." Leading into the song, Joan said, "This next song is about being used; any you girls out there ever been used for your big t*ts?" As far as I know, this song never appeared on any album. I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this song; whether it was a Runaways original or a cover.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The song is 'Don't abuse me'
    It is on a lot of the bootlegged concerts -allegedly
    :-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hey, somebody already answered this -its on two threads!

Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Thanks for the answers knightjewel & NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN!
    And thanks for the question garyg660. I learned something new!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

As moderator and CO Administrator,
    I would like to OFFICIALLY WELCOME EVERYONE FROM JOAN JETT.COM!
    I would also like to thank Everyone at Joan's site for directing everyone to our boards!
    Have Fun, Stay Sane, Active discussion is Encouraged, even critical one's. Please keep it to the point, and remember the rules of our boards.
    1. No bashing, of anyone, members, visitors, the webmistresses, the friends, family, managers, agents of, or the Band. We have a no tolerance policy, if we think you have crossed the line, you get a warning then you will be banned.

2. Threats are taken very seriously here. I do not think further explanation is necessary.

3. We do not support un authorised material, inc unreleased live albums, or Bootlegs. Please refrain from trading or selling these items on the site. This includes un authorised merchandise. (Selling or trading anything you made, or purchased from an other source than official merchandisers.) We post photos of the covers of bootlegs for historical reasons only, hey they happened!

4. Copying any part of the website in any fashion is a no-no. The photos in the gallery are given to US for US, we also co- own several of the copyrights. Articles and interviews and video are re printed here as historical documents for informational purposes only.

5. Play NICE, we don't mind if you want to tell us about things you would like to see or what you think is missing, please be tactful.

6. RESPECT OTHERS

7.PLEASE CONTRIBUTE! Help us help you to make this the most comprehensive Runaways outlet!

I personally would like to thank all of our board regulars, and the continued contributions from Cherie, Sandy, Joan, Kenny, David and everyone at Blackheart, Mara Fox and everyone at Rocket City Records, Ken, Rodney, Tom, Zloz, Bob, Brian, B. Roger, Denise, Sheri, Phillipe, Omid, Lauren, A.C., and all the others. You can find a complete listing under CONTRIBUTORS.

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE LEGACY PAGE!

Thank You all!
    The Hawk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't tried posting there yet but I like the new Joan Jett board.
    It seems to be going really well and Joan is very cool!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Awsome! I gotta check that website out, I found The Runaways website a couple of days ago and I think its great how this message board keeps the memory of good ole Rock and Roll alive, alot of music these days, especially all the pop and hiphop stuff is mostly **** and doesn't have the emotion that 70's and 80's Rock had. I just hope kids growing up these days will still take the time to pick up a guitar and learn how to play otherwise there's going to be a dull future up ahead. LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!!! Yeah! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12