Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Hey Chrys,
    Good luck in your future endeavors. I hope you can still drop by from time to time just to say hello to the friends you have made here.
    I have been appreciating this board and all you and Danna have done for almost 2 years now. It's an excellent tribute to The Runaways!
    You may be gone but you won't be forgotten!!!
    Your Friend,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I thought I'd post the update I promised. I added a Fan Archive section to the Gallery but given the nature, I can't promise it will always be there. It's hard to track down photographers from over two decades ago, and if someone took them and asks me to remove them, obviously I'm going to. Hopefully we can track them down and make it official. Until then, it's just a fan archive for you guys. I added a few bits to the timeline, an entry to Runnin' For Cover and some discography items.

Summer session I starts tomorrow. The only full day off I'll have until the end of the year is May 31st and Danna knows why I won't be working on that day (partay!)! IF a few days pop up where I'm not writing a paper, studying for a test or reading what seems to be a mountain of books on the judicial process in journalism I'll drop by and say hi.

If in the meantime anyone finds little timeline bits or similar things to add, go ahead and send them. If I think it will take an eternity to add them I'll try and find someone to do it. Else some very tiny updates will show up now and then under those circumstances.

So I won't be totally gone. It will just seem like it. *grin* After I graduate in December and move back to Kentessee (to me, they're one state) and Le Hawk and myself are in the same vicinity again, don't be surprised if very ornery things start happening in the South. Again.

Gus, I can't find a complaint about you (not like I'd look for one). Keep enjoying The Runaways and doing what it takes to be happy in a very strange world. When given the choice to enjoy life or be perpetually miserable, the choice is easy.

Keep rockin'. I'll be around somewhere.

Chrys

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so very much going to miss you Miss Chrys. And good luck too in your future.

Okinawa!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best of luck from
    El Gato [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]