Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did not hear about that girl, that's horrible.

Erica, Yay!! SB would be awesome! Hopefully my salon will be open by then. Wanna stay at my place?
    How about going to Chicago?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There was a bunch of people trying to figure out what band they were from. Last I heard, they were full of shit. I guess they were telling the limo driver that they were from Rammstein, and supposedly shes the singer. Theres no chicks in Rammstein. The whole thing is very sad, but its also a little hard to believe that someone could just unroll a window and jump out, before anyone (their was still a car full of people from what I heard) could grab their leg and pull them back in.
    The whole thing is very strange.
    Erika, I would love to be a guest in your home, and check out your salon. Thanks for the offer! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Erika, I hope that your son is doing well. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Erica S:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by babyblue71:
    Im sorry to hear you didn't make it Erica. It's good you were able to schedule a vacation anyway. People in our field of work need to get away and decompress! I know I do every now and then.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, I definately need to decompress!! I got super busy right before my trip to Austin, which made for a stressful time there, and a trip cut short, unfortunately. I was hoping to get out of town as much as I could while my sons out of school. Work has just started to let up, but now that I'm going on vacation next week, I need to get my escrows closed or ready to close before I leave. Outside of going to Europe, this vacation is the next best thing. I get to treat my son to a great time, which I'm really looking forward to.
    Since I will be going on this trip, I'll be missing out on Deadbeat Sinatra w/ New York Dolls @ Sunset Junction, but let me know when your planning to come up and see them play next, and I'll try to go with you.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Absolutely. That would be fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wolfpits:
    Then did you hear about what happened last week down here? This girl got into an argument with her boyfriend while traveling inside a Hummer limo at about 5 am along the 405 freeway and she just lowered the window and jumped out. Several cars hit her at full speed and I guess she was just pulverized. The entire southbound 405 was shut down for the entire morning commute. news reports said she was a singer for a "german punk rock band". I never heard anything beyond that. Does anybody else know who that may be?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Being from Germany I tried to look for sources and a name but couldn't find anything apart from the info that you already had.
    I reckon that she's not a celebrity...otherwise we would have had it all over the news.
    Still...a horrible way to go...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234