Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New update

Thy_Will_Not_Mine

The same "news" article surfaces every couple of months. I'm surprised the author of this one left out the news of the passing of Dennis Danell and Mike's jail time and rehab.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i gotta admit, thy will not mine, that i laughed out loud when i read your post. it seems as if there is a certain outline that each SxDx article has to follow before it can go to print. they're all the same!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mike Ness is my cousin. But I'm not sharing any information either. I just like to come on here and read.
    That article is pretty bad... Matt Freeman was replaced by Brent Harding, as though Matt was a full time member. I'd say he filled in until they found a new bassist. I guess we might as well add Ron Emery's name to list of "replaced" memmbers while we're at it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brent and Matt where just filling in for John until he comes back..just like others are filling in until Glen Danzig comes back to the Misfits right? (im being sarcastic of course)

spomaxman

What kinda crap is this? I like how all his so-called articles are nothing more than paraphrasing other news articles. By the way, since you are such a fine journalist, you may want to use a grammar checking program before posting your garbage.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Old Timers on the board should know that this isn't the first and it wont be the last of the " not so updated updates "
    Rumors and speculations come and go, that's what makes this forum so fun....
    Sift through it,call the bull shit, and have fun with it also. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12