Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wolfpits:
    babyblue, 36D's? Nice! Ha ha. Hey, you gonna make it to the social d tribute april 9th? weve been rehearsing a lot this past month and plan on kicking some ass that night. I think we sound way better than we did 5 months ago for the same gig.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yep, I'm built like an old school pin-up girl with hips to match. I know it is not very fashionable in this day and age, but I would have fit right in back in the 50's.

I plan to stay at a friend's house in Lake Forest that weekend, and I'll be working late in Newport Beach on Saturday, so I'll head up after work. What time does this whole thing get started?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey babyblue, I'm going to try to make it up to that show as well. I'll touch base with you when it gets a lil closer....maybe we can meet up.
    Also, thanks for the sweet compliment earlier. That was very nice of you. I'll have to go with Shelley on that. I posted on this board for a long time before I ever posted a picture of me on here. I'd rather people recognize me for what I have to say, as opposed to what I look like.

Inactive Member Liam Israel 138's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Erica, you're doin fine on both counts. I'm sure the rest of you are too, but I don't think I know any of you. I must say though that the content and 'quality' so to speak of the posts on this board is up a notch or two from when I frequented it last, a welcome trend that I hope continues.

PS Id love to make the tribute gig but I have work at 6 the next morning. I'll make the next one ... Ive seen a couple SxDx 'tribute' bands and theyve all been TERRIBLE. But I somehow believe Dear Lover is an exception to the rule, I'd like to check you guys out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Erica S:
    Hey babyblue, I'm going to try to make it up to that show as well. I'll touch base with you when it gets a lil closer....maybe we can meet up.
    Also, thanks for the sweet compliment earlier. That was very nice of you. I'll have to go with Shelley on that. I posted on this board for a long time before I ever posted a picture of me on here. I'd rather people recognize me for what I have to say, as opposed to what I look like.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, I'm with you there. In my earlier post, I said if anyone would submit a picture for it in the first place, meaning I don't think anyone would. Especially with those other pictures. I was being facetious with Python is all.

That would be great if we could meet up! Keep me posted [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well someones gotta keep him in check! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I'll keep ya posted...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ShellyCrash:
    Showing your tits on the internet... isn't that what MySpace is for? Ha ha.

I prefer to represent myself through words on the board. That's good enough for me.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ahh cummon, show em [img]smile.gif[/img]

<center>jody</center>
    <CENTER><A

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wolfpits:
    babyblue, 36D's? Nice! Ha ha. Hey, you gonna make it to the social d tribute april 9th? weve been rehearsing a lot this past month and plan on kicking some ass that night. I think we sound way better than we did 5 months ago for the same gig.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wolf , are you guys gonig to record the show? I'm out here in TN, no way to make it, but Would love to listen to the show if you record it, let me know. [email protected]

<center>jody</center>
    <CENTER><A

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123