Thread: Lost Tracks II Trading Tree (closed)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Everyone,

Good to see people joining in on the whole trading tree idea. Props to thegreenredone.

Well, last week we did a give-away so this week let's try the trading tree. Since many people asked me and it still seems to be a disc of interest this trading tree is for Lost Tracks II: The June 1994 Demos.

So here's how we do it. We'll start with 20 slots.

Step 1. Copy and paste the list into a reply post. Fill in your board tag, Email address, Name, and general location in the next available numbered slot.

Example:

1. Wedge0chez - [email protected] - Eric (NJ)

Step 2. Email your mailing address to the name above you. This is the person that will be sending you the show.

Step 3. When you recieve your disc, make a disc to disc copy. Do not save the disc to MP3s and then re-burn the disc. Make a copy of the master you recieve.

Step 4. Mail out the disc to the next person on the list in 1-3 days from the time you recieve it. Email the next person the art work for the disc within the same amount of time.

Step 5. Post a reply to the thread when you send out the show.

Example: Wedge0chez IN 3/27 OUT 3/28

The Rules:

1. This offer is only open to people with burners. If you do not have a burner DO NOT join the tree. Doing so will hold up the tree and ruin it for others.

2. For now this offer is only open to US members.

3. Make only disc to disc copies. No MP3 to disc copies.

4. If you do not recieve the disc, DO NOT contact me. Contact the person who is above you on the list - this is your sender. My involvement in the tree is finished once I send out the first disc. This whole thing is based on a matter of trust between members of the tree.

5. Be patient. Media mail can take up to 2 weeks within the Continental US. No one should pay more than $1 for shipping let alone express or overnight postage.

6. If you do not have a burner but want the show, contact a member on the list and maybe they can help you out.

I will send out the disc to the first person on Monday, March 28th. If you have any questions PM or email me BEFORE signing up. Ok, that's it. Enjoy the show!

1. Wedge0chez - [email protected] - Eric (NJ) ORIGIN OF TREE

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ March 22, 2005 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Wedge0chez ]</font></font>

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 28, 2005 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Wedge0chez ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sending out several of these this week- if there's anyone else who needs it send an email w/ your address to [email protected] and I'll hook you up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow, guess no one cares. alright, this offer is closed.