Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that's very depressing...I hope it's just a rumor! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Inactive Member punk_drummer_79's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont know if this is true, but a friend told me Mike has 6-7 years left to live due to Hepatitus C

Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who are you getting this information from? And how would they know? Internet rumors can be very damaging to someone's life and reputation. I hope this is just a nasty rumor to try to ruffle some feathers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Only your 2nd post and your already starting shit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I guess most of us here pretty much know this is complete bullshit post. I dont know if yor trying to start shit, or your are just to stupid to realize that who ever told you mike health was in danger was probably speaking out of his/her ass.

Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Calm down with the attacks here. Yes, Mike does have Hep C. He takes medications for it and for the most part, has it under control. His liver isn't the best, but that's what you get when your history matches his (drinking, drugs, sex). This isn't bullshit, or any attempt to ruffle feathers. Ever notice Mike looks thinner at some shows and a little chubbier at others? It's the medication. When they played the KROQ punk rock thing, Sept. 2002, Mike looked horrible. His medication basically made his hair fall out and gain a few lbs. But he bounced back, his hair grew back, and I'd say he's doing ok. Hell, by Jan. 2003 he was back to looking great. I know all this, because I have friends that are also friends of Mike's (I think most of you are too new to even know who I am, regardless, I know my shit). Call it bullshit if you want, but either way, don't get all freaked out because of this. He's a tough son of a bitch, and he's had it for a while, so he'll be ok, kids.

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Little Devil Girl:
    Calm down with the attacks here. Yes, Mike does have Hep C. He takes medications for it and for the most part, has it under control. His liver isn't the best, but that's what you get when your history matches his (drinking, drugs, sex). This isn't bullshit, or any attempt to ruffle feathers. Ever notice Mike looks thinner at some shows and a little chubbier at others? It's the medication. When they played the KROQ punk rock thing, Sept. 2002, Mike looked horrible. His medication basically made his hair fall out and gain a few lbs. But he bounced back, his hair grew back, and I'd say he's doing ok. Hell, by Jan. 2003 he was back to looking great. I know all this, because I have friends that are also friends of Mike's (I think most of you are too new to even know who I am, regardless, I know my shit). Call it bullshit if you want, but either way, don't get all freaked out because of this. He's a tough son of a bitch, and he's had it for a while, so he'll be ok, kids.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">LDG, thanks for the info. Long time no see on here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, I wasnt trying to "ruffle feathers" or "start shit" with you little whiny fucks! I was trying to find out about the health of someone I respect. No, I didnt hear about it online, but from a friend who heard it from someone else. Thanks for the info Little Devil Girl.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had heard the same thing a long while back from someone who knows people in his inner circle. I was whining about waiting for a new album to come out, and this person said Mike was going through interferon therapy and if I knew anything about what that does to someone mentally and physically, I should stop whining and wait patiently. Believe me, that shut me up right there.

I don't know Mike or his family personally, but I think this is something serious for them to deal with and they deserve their privacy and our respect as fans. To be completely honest, I was hoping that the info this person gave me was false. Either way, may Mike live a long and happy life, and keep playing great music we all know and love. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree. As long as he's happy & healthy making music, that's all that matters.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast