Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im sorry, i have to draw the line right there. a magazine called "Ness's Health" is a little out of control. Madtwins, I really like you two, but this is a little too much.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah Steve - we feel regret if that comic-picture touched you.
    This demonstrate that Social D and Mike Ness for you really not doesn't matter. And someone who really must to shut up don't care as ever.
    We just be bored to see that that topic so popular and people still talking about such details.
    Maybe you didn't understand that this was irony?... We don't want to discuss Mike's health and all that we read here about it was oppressive.... Tell us and we'll destroy our "joke"!
    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    Madtwins are fucking hilarious...way to go ladies! That was so obviously a joke (and a funny one) how tha hell did you not get it Wolf? you suck

and so does this thread you pathetic losers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand now madtwins. thank you.

Steve

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Thank you Erica! Thanx regoddamndiculous!
    But don't make no harm to our friend Wolf. We all must be friends here. Our jokes must be friendly.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Madtwins ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read the posts the first time, and I then I re-read them....I still don't think you get it, but whatever...sometimes people don't get it, chubs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sandrenash:
    Read all the posts before you get defensive on something, I know its hard to believe, but not everything is about you.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You mean the world doesnt revolve around me?? I'm shattered.

I did read all the posts, and felt no reason to judge anyone, and if I did I still would not have said anything, cause its not my place to. Why dont you re-read the posts and pay attention?? My Car said she decided to be a vegaetarian a couple weeks ago. Maybe that big prime rib that she couldnt stomach on Mothers Day was what influenced her to quit eating meat. She also said she didnt quit eating meat due to animal cruelty.
    As far as hypocrites go, maybe you should both re-read the posts before you start calling people names.
    I havent called myself a vegetarian since I started eating fish (and eventually poultry), because I dont consider that as truly being a vegetarian. But, there are plenty of people that do call themselves fish eating vegetarians. So, I guess My Car and Mike are officially pescans, but they are not hypocrites.
    I think that if people want to talk about their eating habits, they should write under Shelleys new thread.

By the way, that was cute Madtwins!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aren't you the one who labeled yourself a vegetarian? I was simply alerting you to the inconsistency of your statements. I find you and your posts hilarious; one more question, are you 15?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ScottMoore: I agree with you that fishing is cruel. The hook in his mouth doesn't kill him, and with all his might he struggles for up to an hour for his life. Then he still doesn't die right away. I am certain everyone would agree with you. However, as you can read here, people who avoid meat don't always do so for cruelty reasons. For whatever reason, some people feel better about eating wild fish on occasion, rather than chemically altered meats.

Common labels aside, my definition of vegetarian is someone who primarily eats fruits and vegetables, not necessarily exclusively. My diet ideally consists of 70% fruits and veggies. In my world, THAT makes me a vegetarian.

[img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ...My Car:
    ScottMoore: I agree with you that fishing is cruel. The hook in his mouth doesn't kill him, and with all his might he struggles for up to an hour for his life. Then he still doesn't die right away.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Actually, I never said fishing was cruel. I said that people that are "vegetarians" because of animal cruelty yet still eat fish are hypocrites.

For whatever reason, some people feel better about eating wild fish on occasion, rather than chemically altered meats.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Sorry, but to assume that wild fish is safer than meat is ignorant. Stick your head in the sand if you want, but there's plenty of shit in the sea that will make fish just as bad as any steak you could eat. Ever hear the warnings about pregnant women eating too much tuna becasue of the mercury? Ever hear any warnings like that about steak?

Common labels aside, my definition of vegetarian is someone who primarily eats fruits and vegetables, not necessarily exclusively. My diet ideally consists of 70% fruits and veggies. In my world, THAT makes me a vegetarian.

[img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If I follow your logic about your diet, then in your world someone who DOESN'T kill a person 70% of the time is NOT a murderer?
    Sorry but your definition of vegetarian is wrong. I'm not trying to bag on you, I'm playing Devil's advocate more than anything, but it annoys me when (not to say anyone here is doing this)people take this morally superior high road without taking into account their own contradictions and hypocracy. Don't eat meat if you don't want... I don't care but to smugly sit there and tell me I'm wrong and it's cruel when you refuse to see you're doing the same thing is idiocy.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 02, 2005 05:10 PM: Message edited by: ScottMoore ]</font>

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast