Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well folks since dballiance will not respond to my emails, I guess we are gonna have to call this one dead in the water. Sorry to those who have been left out but I give up. Can't be responsible anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Wedge0chez:
    Well folks since dballiance will not respond to my emails, I guess we are gonna have to call this one dead in the water. Sorry to those who have been left out but I give up. Can't be responsible anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Oh dear!
    First off...hats off to you , Eric, for starting this vine...noone could have known that the trading tree was bound to turn into such a major drag.
    This is bad for all of us because generous people will now think twice whether or not they will start another trading tree sometime down the line...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

first of all i wanna say im very thankful for the people who are dedicated to this whole thing and the people who stick with their dam word when they say they do something. but god damit all you fuck ups out there who can not stick with your god dam word when you sign up for this shit should stay off of any future trees, if there are any more. the chances of that are pretty fuckin slim not that you all have fucked it up for the rest of us. for god sakes im fuckin fifteeen and have stuck with this thing for the past months. fucking losers

p.s. - don't pay any attention to this if you did what you were supposed to

thanks wedge for starting this; its just fucking sad we couldnt get it done