Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Man,

that?d be great, and really nice if you?d do this for me. I got some songs stored in here,
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/2816423/d...f/sharing.html
    there you can download them. In the next 2 months I?ll gonna record a new Album, so it?d be great to have one more place for all that stuff.
    Do you need anything else from me?
    Thanks a lot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jack shoot me an email and ill give you a sername and password for a directory i setup for you

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Id Like to Welcome Jack to SDSICKBOY.COM

http://sdsickboy.com/Jackhanson/JackHanson.htm

If any other bands would like to share there music let me know

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jack is awesome, My band covers "Don't Keep Me Hangin' On" because we were able to tab it by watchin' Jack. Thanks Man.

Thy_Will_Not_Mine

Originally posted by Big Mike 06 16 68:
    Jack is awesome, My band covers "Don't Keep Me Hangin' On" because we were able to tab it by watchin' Jack. Thanks Man.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Is there any way your band could make a recording or video for youtube for that song? It's easily one of my top 5 all time favorite songs, and I'd like to see more people cover it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Thy_Will_Not_Mine:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Big Mike 06 16 68:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Is there any way your band could make a recording or video for youtube for that song? It's easily one of my top 5 all time favorite songs, and I'd like to see more people cover it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Big Mike 06 16 68:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Thy_Will_Not_Mine:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Big Mike 06 16 68:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Is there any way your band could make a recording or video for youtube for that song? It's easily one of my top 5 all time favorite songs, and I'd like to see more people cover it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Sorry, for the above reply with no message. I will try to get something, but my band just formed a couple of months ago, and it may be awhile before we get anything recorded, but I will try to get something soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Big Mike, I?m glad that I could help ya. Thanks for the compliment, and tell me when you got the Song recorded, I?d really like to hear that, too

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345