Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought tickets for Friday night back in March. Resolved only to go to one night this week although I was tempted to go to more. Friday night was great. The venue is smaller than many of the places Social D. has been playing for the last few years (at least around here). The stage is small and lower so you are really close if you are up front. I saw Social D there back in 1996. Anyway, it was packed in tight, but the crowd was relatively laid back. They played a new song that was really good, "I Think I'll Stay." I liked Jesse Dayton, too. Of course, after the show, I tried to buy tickets for Saturday night, but they ran out of printed tickets, although not sold out. Luckily, I was able to order tickets through Ticketmaster early the next morning.

Second show was also fantastic. Set list was switched up a little--swapped one or two out, one or two in, and much of the jokes, stories, and intros were changed from the night before. During the encore, they played Misery Loves Company, Ball and Chain, and I Fought The Law with Bruce Springsteen. The crowd went nuts. It was amazing. Mike and the guys looked like they were having so much fun. It was very cool! While I like Bruce, I'm not a huge fan, but Wow!!

So that's that until next tour--be it solo or Social D! Either way, I can't wait.

Here's a brief article:
    http://www.livedaily.com/blog/2027.html

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 18, 2008 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Lbv2034 ]</font>

Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my god! that must have been amazing! i'm so pissed i missed bruce sitting in! i'm going to cry and keep refreshing youtube now.