Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree w/deadliner as well, maybe they're just tryin to put out a cd w/a little of the older stuff for the newer fans. Let's face it they're the ones that are gonna be spendin the real money on buyin old cd's all of us already have. And by the way Glenn Mike must've been listening as they played 6 more miles in Iowa.

P.S. The Suns are gonna demolish the Spurs [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sickgirl - I sure hope not... but I got to admit that our Spurs played really bad last night... Better luck next game on Saturday night here in San Antonio!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

261 11
    suns stevegash
    spurs

Don't forget Suns Fans we now have Home Court!!! The job was done taking one from you guys in Phoenix. Good luck trying to get on in SA-TOWN!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll admit the Spurs are the Suns biggest Concern. I'm a realist... the Suns can beat the Spurs in 7 games. But im not going to say they are until they actually do. The suns have only played 2 games out of the 7 games they've played so far in the playoffs that warrant them being considered favorites.

It all depends on which Suns team shows up. The team that wants its (game 2) or the team that kinda goes through the motions...

The suns coach Dantoni is overated. He had the whole season to teach these guys how to Box out and go after the rebounds. Im going to go f'ing crazy the next time I see 3 or 4 Suns players just sit there and stare at the ball instead of attempting to go after it. Common sense tells me if there is 2 or more Suns players near the ball and only 1 player from the other team..then the suns should have the rebound...unfortunately the suns haven't learned that yet.

The Suns "run and gun" system is fun to watch, but hoping you will shoot 65% and squeek one out at the end of every game isn't very reliable. Oh well... Go Suns. May the best team win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with you Mike. The suns are very fun to watch. They have a good team. They play D a little better than the past but you live or die by that run and gun system. Yeah I hate thier coach. Oh well it should be a great series. I'll be at the game saturday. Hey how about Dallas. Hell yeah I hate them so much. Just seeing Mark Cuban's look on his face made my year just that much better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I hate Dallas. I hate Dirk..he always looks like he is going to cry. I don't like the spurs...but thats only because thats the one team that gives the suns problems all the time. They're a good team, and there doesn't seem to be any jack asses on the team either so its easy to respect as just a good solid team. Have fun at the game on saturday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, don?t mess with Dirk. He?s cool. (Basketball sucks)

I didn?t read it:"they will tour worldwide for support GH"
    Yeess. I hope that worldwide means for Mike not only the 47 staates around CA.

Thy_Will_Not_Mine

The tour is coming so close to Philadelphia, I'm anticipating the day when that date finally gets announced.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reading some of your comments, I get it that a lot of folks will be disappointed...not enough songs, if songs aren't reworked (does anyone here know for sure?), etc. We really won't know 'til June 26 ,and if I was in Social D's shoes, I would want to appeal to both old and new fans.

On the flipside, I don't get the sense of entitlement some feel that Social D. owes them something. You like Social D. because you like 'em and if you don't, then don't. Simple.

But also, diehard fans who've stuck w/ Social D. should be recognized for their loyalty. I think Mike's done that by the fact that he's kept his word. Remember the cancelled shows in Philly and the make-ups?

As far as music rights, I lost track of who owns what anymore. The music industry has gone through many changes. Social D. did buy the rights from Posh Boy & 13th Floor in '90's. Arista then bought Time Bomb...around 2000? Arista belongs to both Sony-BMG....???? The landscape and personnel has changed and will keep changing.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789