Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

www.area93.com is playing Reno Divorce's song Behind Closed Doors tonight at 9pm Denver time, on Alf's "locals" show. I think it's the first time it's ever aired on the radio. But you can stream, and I was hoping one of you guys could record it. Like the opening introduction to the song, the song, and what is said after. I know you guys have the skills to do this..........please
    I sent a youtube message to you ErosSchladming, I think you're one of the ones that have the skill, except it'll be 5am your time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know I posted that just hours before it aired, not really giving you a chance to help out. But I did manage to get it recorded, I just need to get it somewhere where y'all can listen.
    Later

okay here's the link

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2879018/b...e/sharing.html

I don't think that first link was working, I'm not real familiar with shared4, and if you couldn't tell I'm WAY TOO EXCITED that Reno Divorce got played on the radio [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ June 04, 2007 11:03 AM: Message edited by: mrsweezer ]</font></font>

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ June 04, 2007 09:35 PM: Message edited by: mrsweezer ]</font>