Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do i add a little picture under my name when i make a post?

Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not The King, but I can help.
    That's your avatar and there is a wide variety you can select from in your "edit profile" section or you can upload your own.

The following is from Hostboard FAQ:
    Uploading my own avatar?
    The image you want to upload must be located on your computer, can be no larger then 60k in size and must be JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG format. The system will auto-resize your image to 96 pixels high x 96 pixels wide so you might want to use a paint program to mak sure your image is displayed the way you want it. Go into your profile. In the section labeled "Your Avatar" there is a link to upload a custom avatar. When you click on it a new window will appear. Use the browse button to locate the location of the avatar on your computer. Then click on the upload button. When the upload is completed you will need to return back to your profile. If the upload was successful you will see aditional text in this section noting that a custom avatar is available to you. Next in the avatar drop down menu to the right of this text select "Custom". Now click the button at the bottom of the page to update your profile. Your avatar will now be used when you post as long as the moderator of a message board has not turned their display off in their message board.

If you are experiencing problems changing your avatar try removing your current image then save your profile. Next go back and repeat the steps above.

I had been having some problems with this and mine only worked after I converted it to a .jpg...
    I hope this was of some help to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont see anywhere in my profile that says anything about and avatar

Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First, select my profile from the menu found in the upper right hand side of this page, then when it takes you to that, select view/ update profile from right under where it says "My Profile: Merklee" then that will take you to where you can view, select or upload your own avatar.
    Hopefully this helped a little more; sorry for being vague...