Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PainWillBeMyMotivation:
    DISCLAIMER:
    Since the air around this topic has been pretty tense, I thought I'd better clear up that I have nothing against people who drink beer.
    Or anything else for that matter.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hah! I love it! I've tried to stay out of this thread because religion isn't my thing, but that was great! It is getting tense around here!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah, for him maybe! I'll bet Mike Ness'd argue that one right along with me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    It's either just beer or just God for this ol' drunk. Just couldn't seem to know when to say when or how to stay the hell outta jail...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">This is true.. Theres the weak and strong. I belive we all are weak and strong in different areas. Heres a good chapter you might like to read on the issue of weak and strong (relating to beer)

Romans 14 , heres a link you can read it online

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4;&version=31;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another?s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DISCLAIMER:
    Since the air around this topic has been pretty tense, I thought I'd better clear up that I have nothing against people who drink beer.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I've been known to enjoy a chalice or two of virgin blood on occasion. Can we still be friends?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is starting to seem like telemarketing. Hey, I'm happy with my long distance carrier. Quit trying to sell me on your service, I'm not interested. I don't need to refinance my home, I don't care about your hot stock tips, my penis size is just fine, but by all means let me know about cheap drugs from Canada.

Hopefully those who this post is pointed at understand the parable.

I doubt that Johnny Cash spent the 90's trying to convert Rick Rubin to Christianity.

"I believe in this, it's been tested by reserch,
    that he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 29, 2006 03:50 PM: Message edited by: KoF ]</font>

Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i wasn't saying anything bad about beer. i was commenting on how perhaps the true python comes out when he is drunk due to the funny picture of him flipping the camera off.

Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Merklee:
    1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another?s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I recognize that. For something that has gotten such a bad rap, it's definately a solid set of principles. I never could get why people were always so opposed to something so humane which basically stresses minding your own fucking business. I guess there is a lot in a name...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Python423:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by PainWillBeMyMotivation:
    Ah, for him maybe! I'll bet Mike Ness'd argue that one right along with me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    It's either just beer or just God for this ol' drunk. Just couldn't seem to know when to say when or how to stay the hell outta jail...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">This is true.. Theres the weak and strong. I belive we all are weak and strong in different areas. Heres a good chapter you might like to read on the issue of weak and strong (relating to beer)

Romans 14 , heres a link you can read it online

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4;&version=31;
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I appreciate you trying to help me out but what I've got right now is working well for me so I must respectfully say "thanks, but no thanks".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KoF:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by PainWillBeMyMotivation:
    DISCLAIMER:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I've been known to enjoy a chalice or two of virgin blood on occasion. Can we still be friends?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm jealous! All I can ever find is slut blood...