Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to share with the rest of you that I got "engaged" this past weekend to my girlfriend, Michelle!! We are planning on getting married in the Fall of 2009.... Maybe there will be a new Social Distortion record release date during that time; however, I will not hold my breathe for that one though...

Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All my very best to you both !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by glenn76:
    I would like to share with the rest of you that I got "engaged" this past weekend to my girlfriend, Michelle!! We are planning on getting married in the Fall of 2009.... Maybe there will be a new Social Distortion record release date during that time; however, I will not hold my breathe for that one though...
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Congrats!!
    Howd'ya pop the question??
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by glenn76:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Congrats!!
    Howd'ya pop the question??
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Congratulations! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Yeah, I'd kinda like to know too!

(Girls are so nosie!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I took her to one of the most romantic resturants here in the Hill Country of the San Antonio area where everyone goes for this type of stuff and ate dinner like nothing was going to happen and the server brought out her ring on a pillow after I ordered desert and she was so shocked. She never suspected because I told her that I won a gift certificate for this resturant from my gym and then afterwards we were going to my best friend's house to watch the second half of the Spurs game (we lost that one.) Well, when we got to his house there were about fifty of our closest family and friends there to celebrate our engagement. The whole resturant thing was planned out two months ago with the manager/owner of the establishment!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwwwwzzz!!
    How well planned!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by glenn76:
    I took her to one of the most romantic resturants here in the Hill Country of the San Antonio area where everyone goes for this type of stuff and ate dinner like nothing was going to happen and the server brought out her ring on a pillow after I ordered desert and she was so shocked. She never suspected because I told her that I won a gift certificate for this resturant from my gym and then afterwards we were going to my best friend's house to watch the second half of the Spurs game (we lost that one.) Well, when we got to his house there were about fifty of our closest family and friends there to celebrate our engagement. The whole resturant thing was planned out two months ago with the manager/owner of the establishment!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow! That was really great! Very sweet!

My husband had planed out something "cute" when he asked me, but I WRECKED it all by running late!

Hahaha!