Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: To all of the Christians out there....

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is a big FUCK YOU for using my name to propagate your bullshit agenda and spread bigotry across the country. Do you really think that Jesus would hate gay people? Do you think Jesus would be for starting a war that kills thousands of people for no reason? Are gay guys kissing really more important than our economy? You people fucking make me sick. More people have died in Jesus' name than over any other single issue on the planet. Do you think that's what he would have wanted? If he were still around, he'd be fucking sick over what his asshole disciples have done in his name. Seriously, from what I can tell religious people are the most bigoted people on the planet. Basically, you still want slavery, hate all minorities, want women to stay the hell in the kitchen, want to regulate television and radio to your bullshit standards and want to take science back to the stone age. FUCK YOU! Do all of us sensible, free thinking people a favor and either grow a brain and wise the fuck up, or commit suicide. That is all.

Jesus(I would NOT support Bush!)

P.S. If you're from the South, FUCK YOU DOUBLE, you stupid bunch of inbreeding hick KKK member fucks.

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 15, 2004 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Jesus was BROWN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude you're a fucking joke. No one take's this shit seriously.

xLiberty(You are a fucking idiot!)

Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Liberty...you are 15...quit listening to what your parents tell you

Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at jesus was brown: great, i really appreciate what you said....i was thinking the same for a long time especially since i noticed some sort of decline in the punk/hardcore scene as far as politics go. it seems that there are way too many republicans into this sort of thing. most probably they never heard of an "oxymoron", huh? so i totally agree with you. i?m pretty sure a black gay president would help a lot. just my 2 cents.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by gotXyourXcancer:
    Liberty...you are 15...quit listening to what your parents tell you
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">What my parent's tell me as far as what? Politics? They're both die-hard lefties.

And how the fuck is that relevent?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I'm glad you mentioned that your parents are die hard lefties. I probably wouldn't have been able to figure that one out on my own. As for you...

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but when you go off on some curse laden rant you can't seriously expect people to take you seriously. The fact that you do that shows your immaturity which leads me to believe that, as stated, you're about 14 or 15. When you get a job and start paying federal income tax, and property tax and the like...maybe then you have a legitimate gripe. Until then why don't you take your scrawny little ass and go back to squeezing your zits and dreaming about the highschool chearleader that you loathe because she comes from a seemingly normal family with successful parents but yet you still fantasize about her because she is so ridiculously hot and she thinks you're the school's top ranked geek.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to anotherstateofmind: I feel the same about politics & the punk/hardcore scene, more so with regard to this board - it mirrors mainstream political views, rebellion is out, militarism is 'hip'. Too many skinheads around here ... That's what the punk rock fan base has come to ...

And I'm even entitled to voice an opinion 'cause I'm paying income tax, directly funding this military adventure in Afghanistan ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This topic has nothing to do with being republican, just check out the title and the first sentence:" To all you christians out there This is a big FUCK YOU (and then) Seriously, from what I can tell religious people are the most bigoted people on the planet." This is a ridiculous sterotype. Not all religious people are bigots. The note about the gays, well if JWB understood the religion, he would see the basis of it is about procreation. Just because some people take it to an extreme does not mean all religious people do. Why is everyone getting on XLiberty? Is it because he has a different opinion then the rest? Yes, many people died in the name of Jesus and for other religious views. You can't single out one group JB. Lets get it straight, do you not like republicans or christians?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jesus was BROWN:
    P.S. If you're from the South, FUCK YOU DOUBLE, you stupid bunch of inbreeding hick KKK member fucks.

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ November 15, 2004 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Jesus was BROWN ]</font></font>[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">"jesuswasbrown you shore do got a purrty mouth! don't he got a purrty mouth Clem?"

"yep, he shore do got a purrty mouth Earl! now jeasuswasbrown, bend over ands squeal like a pig! c'mon boy...SQUEAL!!"

SSSSUUUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Do all of us sensible, free thinking people a favor and either grow a brain and wise the fuck up, or commit suicide. That is all."

Your post was far from sensible...

Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast