Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: To all of the Christians out there....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

disgusting racist, inhumane joke ... he didn't insult you personally ...

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To answer a few questions:
    Hoodoo, the curse laden rant is a result of various religions ruining human history for many hundreds of years. Religious people were against freeing the slaves, against civil rights, against interracial marraige, and now against gays. They're also trying to impose their moral standards on television and radio. I'm sick of being polite, this is bullshit and you know it. To answer another question, I hate religious people AND republicans(because at this point they're one and the same). We need to get over this evangelical crap and move on. We don't live in the 12 century, it's time to realize that and move forward. Religion is just holding us back, and causing the needless deaths of too many people. Perhaps if we outlaw gay marraige, we should outlaw religion too? At the very least, churches should be taxed. After all, if they're all telling people to vote for Bush(which they were) they are no longer impartial and should be taxed accordingly. Religion is ruining this country, and it's time we realize that.

That is all.

Jesus(Xliberty is an assclown)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and Wark, please point out where it wasn't sensible. I think you'll find I make a lot of sense. That's because I use LOGIC(something religion lacks). Give it a shot.

Jesus(I dare you)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's nothing logical about generalizing a group of millions of people based on your limited experience. And let's remember that the gay marriage thing was only on the ballot in eleven states. Whether that swayed the election or not, you have to realize that every state that went for Bush didn't also vote to ban gay marriage, and neither did everybody in those eleven states. Think what you want, but don't call yourself sensible or open-minded in the same thread that you condemn roughly half of the population.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats the direction I was going bronco...there's nothing sensible about stereotyping.....I'm sure there are several that your rant (jesus) could be directed to....and should be directed to...however it doesn't apply to all christians...I don't consider myself religious even though I came from a very religious household...but I am somewhat spiritual...so I'm not defending these "christians" you speak of...I personally think religion (most) are a business...but some are different...

Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by xLiberty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by gotXyourXcancer:
    Liberty...you are 15...quit listening to what your parents tell you
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">What my parent's tell me as far as what? Politics? They're both die-hard lefties.

And how the fuck is that relevent?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It is RELEVENT because you are not even old enough to have a job...you don't pay taxes, there for, your rants don't matter because you don't contribute

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Religion is a lie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Religion is illogical and stupid, and I don't feel bad making a generalization about the people who follow it. After all, you must remember that if Jesus were alive today, we'd probably lock him up in an institution because we'd think he was insane. Also, does it bother you at all that your mesiah was a Jew. If he was a Jew, why the hell aren't you? Your religion is based on a 2000 year old piece of bad fiction, and quite frankly it's rediculious to call it anything other than a fairy tail. Grow up and get a clue. That is all.

Jesus(I'm a fraud!)

Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Bible is older then 2,000 years. At least know what you're talking about before you insult it. It'll give your pissy little rants more credibility.

To all you Democrats - How does it feel to be a minority?

I guess this is realy a big Fuck YOU!

HAHAHA!!!!

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by recoveringpunker:
    The Bible is older then 2,000 years. At least know what you're talking about before you insult it. It'll give your pissy little rants more credibility.

To all you Democrats - How does it feel to be a minority?

I guess this is realy a big Fuck YOU!

HAHAHA!!!!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">We've been the minority for a while now, at least since Bush profited from 9/11. But we are growing in numbers. I remember the day when Bush had an 89 percent approval rating.

The time will come when things will change. It will just take a little more raping of our civil liberties, jobs, educuation, health care, and military. A real progressive movement is growing that will , along with the growing ethnic minority population, take down Republicans for quite a while.

Thanks for the fuck you, it made me smile, because I know that you cannot defend Bush. You can defend the general idea of Conservatism like a pro of course, but you know that your guy is shit. In fact not only is he a shit. His father was shit, his role models were all shit, his mother is a shit, his daughters are shit, his brothers are shit (look up Neil Bush haha), his handlers are shit, his policies are shit, his religion is shit, and his ability to speak is absolutely shit...

My ode to "The Candidate" haha.

Anyway, continue to bask in your 51 percent landslide, I'll continue to fight against the bastards that are destroying the country I was born into.