Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I drove us 5 hrs and 10 minutes thru the Rockies to get home after the show thru pissing rain, hail, sleet, snow and dragged my ass all day at work today to see SD last nite.
    What a great fucking show man !

I Hate Kate...good for an opener.
    The Black Halos....yawn, ho hum.

Social Distortion....
    Mike came out with the hankerchief on the face bandit-style and they got right into "Road Zombie". We had the best seats in the house straight back from the stage on the balcony at the bar and sound was awesome.
    Sell out crowd went nuts.
    My first SD show. I've seen numerous live clips and have the "Live in O.C." DVD and I gotta say that they were really "animated" and into the music with MN prowling from side to side of the stage thruout the nite.

Super tight set about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hrs long with just 1 new song I think. I was pissed I had to work today as I would've stayed for the 2nd show tonite. One of the best club performances I've seen from a band ever.
    I play a Gibson Les Paul thru a Bassman head into a Marshall cab and I cannot believe
    the huge tone Mike gets from his rig.
    Mike kept switching between his Goldtop Lester and his standard tuned "Mooneyes" tobacco burst LP.
    JW switched between his doublecut LP red junior and his LP standard jr. Killer tone and playing on his part too.
    Nothing sounds like p90 Gibsons !!!
    They must've made a shitload of coin at the SD shirt/swag booth...always a mega crowd there below us all nite.
    Great show, worth the 10 1/2 hour round trip drive and would/will do it again.

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What was the rest of the setlist like??