Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey if anyone's interested, i've got a ticket for the tuesday chicago show for sale on ebay because my son of a bitch boss is making work a private party that night. at least i get to see the second night. anyways the tuesday show is sold out, so if anyone wants the ticket, its up for less than face value+fees - if anyone on here wants it, lemme know and i'll lower it to face value flat.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sucks you can't go. At least you'll be there on Wed! I'll be there on Tuesday with my GF. Her first time seeing Mike Ness (she hasn't see SxDx - but, loves them!). Enjoy Wed!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sickboy79:
    That sucks you can't go. At least you'll be there on Wed! I'll be there on Tuesday with my GF. Her first time seeing Mike Ness (she hasn't see SxDx - but, loves them!). Enjoy Wed!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">It was a kickass show!

Dustin, Neal and I saw you walking in the front door of Park West but we couldn't find you inside.

Senior Hostboard Member RootsRock79's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do you remember what time mike went on? i'm driving up from indianapolis and don't wanna miss out

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was there and the show was great! The Park West is a really nice venue. So clean and air conditioned! Sorry I missed meeting anyone in Chicago. We need to come up with a sxdx patch or something to spot each other. RootsRock I hope you are at the show now, they went on about 9:15.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by PrivateHell:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by sickboy79:

Dustin, Neal and I saw you walking in the front door of Park West but we couldn't find you inside.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey Matt, how are ya? Yeah, great show for sure! I wondered if you guys were there. My girl and I really had a good time. I thought Jesse was awesome too. Got a CD signed by him. Drop me a line sometime.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sickboy79:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by PrivateHell:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by sickboy79:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey Matt, how are ya? Yeah, great show for sure! I wondered if you guys were there. My girl and I really had a good time. I thought Jesse was awesome too. Got a CD signed by him. Drop me a line sometime.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I actually tried calling you when I was there to track you down but the number I have on my cell must be your house. D'oh!

Man, we looked through every inch of that place and couldn't find you. Nice hiding job!

Senior Hostboard Member RootsRock79's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awesome show, awesome venue, and damn the new merch is cool! but fifty bucks for a hoodie? come on...