Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: social distortion support a nazi band in germany?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i've heard that the german band b?hse onkelz try to get social distortion for their tour for opening their shows in summer 2005. this band wrote songs like Deutschland den Deutschen (germany only for germans)and some of their songs were forbidden by the german law because of this kind of messages!!! Today they don't play this songs anymore but they never say sorry for it or changed their name. People proudly wearing t-shirts of this band burned houses of immigrands down and killed little turkish kids!!! Now the band is very popular especially in east germany where most of the german nazis live. They have enough money to buy bands like the fake misfits or bombshell rocks for their tour. We have to permitt that social distortion will support them! Even Campino of die toten hosen was dissed by b?hse onkelz in a song because he mentions their past! if someone has the email of the social d's management please warn them of this band!!! social d. is praised in the german rockscene but if they play with this kind of bands they will be disrespected for lifetime!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm 100% sure Mike Ness and Social Distortion would not support a band like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bohse onklez arent a nazi

they were right wing and maybe a little ultra-nationalistic when they first started but they are far from a nazi band like Landser

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

"...Adolf Hitler took a cyanide capsule and stuck it up his pooper, then he put a gun to his head and blew his head off. Anyone who believes in white supremacy...follow your leader!" ~ Mike Ness

Can't see Social D supporting that sort of band... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The rumors: "SxDx Europe Tour in Summer 2005 and they are going to support this band"
    The facts: They've sold all 100 000 tickets to their hard fans for this two day festival. Now they are try to get support, it is fast money for every band who support this. Their fans are wanna be rascists, nationalists.. Skinheads and Metalheads. Their records weren't available a long time in big stores because of their nazi past in the 80s. Today the "Boesen Onkelz" (bad uncles) say they weren't sorry of their past but are not the old fascist pigs.. Hell, but their fans are and the whole punk, r'n'r scene here know it.
    Is Social D. going to play at this festival for these morons? The rumors say they are in contact. I hope they don't, that money isn't the reason for a big mistake.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 15, 2005 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Sickboy @}--'--,----- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the band does not has a lot to say for such big tours it's all the management who just thinks about money

i remember ignite last year they were going to play at a very small venue then few weeks later the show got cancelled and got booked for a very big metal fest.

Mike Ness said in a interview in a dutch/belgian metal/punk/hc magazine that it was going to be a club only tour, and now all the rumours are that they are going to play a big alternative festival in my country.

I hope they don't go play with those Germans but if the management/booking office deicides to do it I guess there isn't much sd can do than to play.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh come on, let's not even bring up the question as to whether Mike and the guys would like to play with a Nazi band. If they're on the same bill at some big festival, what can you do about it? Does that make every other band on the bill a nazi supporter too? I don't see Mike, or freaking Charlie for that matter, chumming it up with Nazi dudes anytime in the near future.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a great MP3 of them playing Don't Take Me For Granted and Mike stops the song cause he thinks some guy is giving him the Nazi salute. At the end he calls Hitler a "Punk ass mother fucker.". Great stuff!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Myhc79, the festival is from the band. They finish their career (thank god) and do it with this festival. So they invite some of their most liked bands for support. I wouldn't see a problem if there is just a big festival and one day this band play and the other day social d.. But they want them because one member is a fan of social d. that's the only stupid reason.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it isn't a normal festival!!! The band b?hse onkelz itself booked a festival area for two days an sold over 100.000 tickets. They will be the headliner of both days and it will be their last shows ever. Now they start to book bands with the money they have earned. On normal festivals like hurricane, rock am ring, rock im park or southside festival the band isn't allowed to play because of their past and their nazifans.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast