Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

What one thing you did most increased your startup's monthly

96% of all companies seeking funding, never get funded. So, the short answer is, in most cases “you don’t”. You will need to create a business plan and pitch deck and lots of other things that investors will want to see. You will have to pitch hundreds of times with no success. Uber pitched 523 times before someone said “Yes”. I passed on both Uber and Lyft. So, you can say “it was my loss”, yeah well those “losses” didn’t change my life at all, but if you were trying to compete with Uber and Lyft and you didn’t get a deal, your journey may be over.
    Raising money is a waste of time and a pain in the ***. The sooner people realize that the better. Focus on what it takes to make money and make revenue and then build your profits and then pivot the organization. Forget all this crap about raising money.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: What one thing you did most increased your startup's mon

What is MRR?
    This term means "Monthly Recurring Income" or the entire recurring income of a company normalized into a monthly amount. The MRR value is related to the income you receive each month. If you want to start running your own business, this article will be very useful to you mrr meaning, I strongly recommend it because it saved me from many mistakes!