Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FREE Mike Ness show at San Diego Harley Davidson. Aug 16th... I think I'll have to go!!!

Website 105th flyer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WTF!! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wish i were back in So cal..
    nothing happening in Chicago...boo hooo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What are the "diablo dimes" and "deere johns"? What's up with the blue monkey? Free show? Harley Dealership? San Diego? Kearney Mesa Blvd. no less? I would expect some riff raff, fistfights, shirtless jail birds, drunkeness and enough bad B.O. splattered about to long for the comfort of home. Mondo's Mexican Grill? ha ha ha ha.......Has Ness been hittin the crack pipe lately? This is definitely not a highlight in his career. Makes you wonder if he's also doing birthday parties now too?

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 21, 2008 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Telling Them ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe he needs some expensive bike parts.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think Ness is strictly cash and carry, unless he worked out some shady exchange deal. You could be right though......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pretty sure i went to Mondo's once, right before a Dropkick Murphys show. if it is the same place that i think it is, they have good burritos.

too bad i'll be out of town, with the Mrs. that weekend--guess that's something i have to get used to now [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 22, 2008 01:45 AM: Message edited by: HotRodder1982 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

maybe they threw him a bike or two to do the show. can't blame the guy. it's an hour or two out of his life and he's prob getting some good coin or trade for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Telling Them:
    What are the "diablo dimes" and "deere johns"? What's up with the blue monkey? Free show? Harley Dealership? San Diego? Kearney Mesa Blvd. no less? I would expect some riff raff, fistfights, shirtless jail birds, drunkeness and enough bad B.O. splattered about to long for the comfort of home. Mondo's Mexican Grill? ha ha ha ha.......Has Ness been hittin the crack pipe lately? This is definitely not a highlight in his career. Makes you wonder if he's also doing birthday parties now too?

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ July 21, 2008 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Telling Them ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">So let me see if I am hearing this correctly....Ness is performing at a show....for free...and you?re going to complain about it? Riff raff, fistfights, shirtless jail birds...do you seriously believe your stereotypes or is this satire? Im not trying to knock you but come on..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would really like to go, but since it?s free the chances of getting in are a very small. You most likely have to know someone to be able to get in. Do you know how many people are gonna show up for this thing, its gonna be a fucking madhouse guaranteed!

Kind of like the "hot tubs/greenday" show at the roxy, people were lined up since the night before to get in and the tickets were $15, just think a free show from someone as big as Mike Ness, not even worth the gas to go down there because I aint gettin in, I'll just drive home pissed off!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast