Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Erica S:
    That must mean that das187 doesn't wake up until noon!! LOL!!!
    HA!HA!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Noo I wake up between 5:30 and 6:15 AM. Depends [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ok cool Im glad someone else noticed too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Mom13:
    it was sure fun seeing SD in Calif. all those times I did. (EVIL GRIN ) HEHE</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, but who else can brag about seeing them in the glorious cities of Pittsburgh AND Cincinnati? Yeah, I'm struttin'.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by KoF:
    OK, but who else can brag about seeing them in the glorious cities of Pittsburgh AND Cincinnati? Yeah, I'm struttin'.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHERE the **** are Pittsburgh and Cincinatti??

Oh, yeah. Back east where it all freezes over.

Let's see.... hmmm.. HERE?? Today, the weather was 75 and sunny, and I wore shorts and a t-shirt to work. Social D live for 19 shows.

THERE?? Cold and snowy and HOW long ago were those shows in Pittsburgh and Cincinatti???

No contest.

(it's ok, kof, we still love you out here.... )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since yesterday the few times I have been in my car I heard SD twice on KROQ. Once on flashback lunch. I wonder how long it's going to last. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're right I heard them on KROQ on Saturday. Some girl on my stret said they play Social D on 102.7 Kiss Fm. Is that true? If so that is fuckin horseshit. That like an nsync station.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Rat Fink:
    Some girl on my stret said they play Social D on 102.7 Kiss Fm. Is that true? If so that is fuckin horseshit. That like an nsync station.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ten-to-one says "Kiss FM" is a Clear Channel station...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea, I don't listen to KISS. I think that has Rick Dees in the morning, but I don't really pay attention to that crap. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they played SD every once in a while though.
    All I know is even though KROQ is the best station around here, I got a kick out of the slams on them from Johnny Rotten and Jack Grisham at KROQs Inland Invasion. They were classic....especially Jack's....what are they going to do stop playing us?? Like they ever played us anyway! HE!HE!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it..."I don't listen to KROQ, but I've heard Social D." Right......I listen to that crap-fest all the time and I never hear social d. anyone else???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If your referring to what I had to say, then I never said I don't listen to KROQ, all though if my CD player wasn't broken in my car, I would probably only tune in a couple times a year. I was saying I don't listen to KISS. I was in my car for probably a total of 30 minutes yesterday, and once again I heard SD on Flashback Lunch....Ball and Chain this time. I guess I'm just a lucky girl.
    Your in Long Beach... Demented are Go is playing at Alex's tonight. They're in town for the LA Shakedown. Also, if anyone locally isn't going to the Shakedown tomorrow, and wants to see Troy Ness's band, they are playing the Dollhut with Paladins, and Hellbound Hayride. They start at 9 pm sharp, so get there early.
    Happy Valentines Day everyone!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn, I wish I would have seen your post earlier....I love Alex's. It's great to see him starting to get some bands in there.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast