Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pretty much all musicians aren't happy about Bush( except Toby Keith). Probably 99% of artist(i.e. actors, musicians, etc.) lean to the left.

All that I will say is that certain artist have different approaches on vocalizing their opinions and support. Some people will write a song or piece about their feelings. Others will issue formal statements and play benefit concerts. The third group likes to state their opinion on stage. Its their concert, and they can do what they want. Far be it from me to tell them what they can do and what they can't. As for fans, they paid good money for the show and can basically do anything they want as long as it isn't illegal, whether this action is politically motivated or not. Hell, you can even do something illegal as long as you can get away with it. Its up to both the performer and fan to determine what the proper etiquette is .

Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sean13ducks:
    [/qb]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yea, everyone should vote for Kerry. He never would have done anything like that. Would have. No, wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

NOW I DON'T BELIVE THAT STATMENT IS TRUE I DO BELIEVE THAT KERRY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT DEFENSE(WHERE'S BIN LAUDEN,G.W.?) AND NOT PREEMPTIVE MILITARY ACTION...
    THE EASIEST WAY FOR ME TO MAKE THIS DECISION BETWEEN BUSH AND KERRY IS THIS...
    DO I BELIEVE THAT I OR THIS COUNTRY IS BETTER OFF NOW THAN I OR THIS COUNTRY WAS 4 YEARS AGO...
    MY ANSWER IS NO AND I'M WILLING TO LET KERRY (IF GIVIN THE OPPERTUNITY)RUN THE NATION FOR 4 YEARS[/QB][/QUOTE]

I think you totally missed the point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[/QB][/QUOTE]

I think you totally missed the point.[/QB][/QUOTE]

that's what i get when i work around bush supporters and they all try to tell me kerry is weak he won't fight back,he's a wimp blah blah blah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm not saying he's weak and won't fight back. i'm saying that kerry is very unclear on how he feels about issues and waits until its safe to take a stance. he now says yes i did vote for the war in iraq and support it but would have dealt with it differently. but the fact of the matter is that at the time the only countries that pulled out of our effort was germany and france and it's because every missile in iraq had made in france or germany written on it. so would john kerry have said we're not going in until we get these dirty fucks to agree with us?

its easy for him to say what he'd do now. but not really. even now he's still unclear. he said bush was wrong for "lying about wmds" but three weeks ago he came out and said even now knowing about failed intelligence he still would have supported the presidents effort?

rigghhhtt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

reguardless of the "war"
    i believe this country would be better off without bush in office...
    i do not believe we need another 4 years of g.w.
    although IF he should remain in office,like him or not he's out...
    i'm not saying that kerry is the better choice all around. hell, all i said is i'm willing to give him a chance over g.w.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sean13ducks:
    reguardless of the "war"
    i'm not saying that kerry is the better choice all around. hell, all i said is i'm willing to give him a chance over g.w.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">that's nice. i'm not and i have plenty of reasons, but you probably don't care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by hour_of_darkness:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by sean13ducks:
    reguardless of the "war"
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">that's nice. i'm not and i have plenty of reasons, but you probably don't care.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">never assume anything...
    i listen to people, i value their thoughts,
    you never know who might be your next "teacher" in life...
    but i do not always agree...

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand why people could be against Kerry, but I am completely baffled as to why anyone would support Gov Bush.

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    I understand why people could be against Kerry, but I am completely baffled as to why anyone would support Gov Bush.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=557746

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">My reasoning for supporting Bush in this election is because while I know he sucks I think Kerry would be worse and this election is very important. I would vote for Badnarik, but he can't win and besides that, I'm not sure if he would make a good leader. If there were a better libertarian candidate I would probably vote in that direction. But there isn't so it really comes down to Bush or Kerry in the end, regardless if you vote third party or not b/c that's basically just taking a vote from one or the other. In my opinion, Bush is a better choice than Kerry.