Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Coming from a guy who says your hardup and cant make your SUV payments, because your playing a baseball diamond!

Hey Two-bagz(s)....you got any requests while were at it? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Mike,

Please at the HOB Anaheim show , Please , Please, Please play rare stuff, AKA Moral Threat, Gotta Know the Rules, Wasn't a Pretty Picture, Sometimes I do. Everyone wants to hear these songs. The crowd will love it. Mike, it is right there in front of you. Just fucking do it. Some new talk in between songs wouldn't hurt either.

2drinks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    Dear Mike,

2drinks
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">That really, truly is one of my favorite posts, ever.

Inactive Member FeelingaTriflePoorlyBoy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, No, NO! I want him to do everything exactly as he has done before. I have never seen SD or Mike Ness in concert and now I am getting a chance to do so (Las Vegas and HOB). The last thing that I want to see is Mike Ness and crew coming on stage with beatnik black T-shirts, shades, black berets and a pair of bongos to explore a new direction and spend the next hour reading poetry or Jack Kerouac, or some experimental obscure 50s jazz fusion experiment. It does not work (Sting - take note).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll tell you what dickface since your 6'2 badass self is going to be there, why don't you make yourself known, or are you going to hide behind the computer, claim pacificism, and threaten to key cars too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whoa.....what the hell was THAT all about? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In fact why dont you come down to the HOB tonight for the Tramps show, maybe you'll even catch a glimpse of the real "Two-bags", see how dikey I look, see how many friends I have, and how much trouble you can get yourself in messing with me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know what, that just felt REALLY ugly. Yuck!
    I'm done! I'm not going back on the board for a while, cause I don't need to put my energy into this bullsh*t. You know where I'll be....HOB backstage, in the Loge, or on the patio. I have blonde hair with a black streak in the front. I dare you to say this shit to my face!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Two Bagz, there is no reason to be mean! It's funny to hear people brag about how tought they are (which apparently you do) because those kinds of people are always the ones who end up apologizing and shaking in their boots when they get around my boyfriend! I can absolutely gaurantee you that no matter how tough and 'bad ass' you think you are, you would be no match for him. I've never seen a more bad ass motherfucker than him, and that's on the real shot. Now, please do not twist my words and try to make it seem like I am threatening anybody with my boyfriend because it is so not true. Just commenting on the bad ass thing. I would never wish him on anybody! Oh, and PLEASE don't get the wrong idea - he doesn't go around threatening people or instigating fights or anything. Nor does he talk about how tough he is - he doesn't have to. Again - not threatening anbody, just bragging about the love of my life is all. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Inactive Member lover of outrage's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just like, chill yo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast