Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HELLO WHY ALL THE HOSTILITY?? I MEAN I AM A HUGH SOCIAL DISTORTION FAN AMOUNG OTHER GREAT BANDS TALKED ABOUT ON THIS BOARD. I DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD TO SHUT THE HELL UP. YES I WILL ADMIT THAT SOME OF THE POST I WROTE WERE BULL SHIT BUT THAT WAS ONLY TO GET OTHERS ON CONVERSATION PIECES OTHER THAN THE HOOT OR SOCIAL DISTORTION. I MEAN THAT FACT THAT WE ARE HERE SAYS WE LIKE SOCIAL DISTORION FIRST AND FOREMOST. SORRY IF I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY BEEDS OF SWEAT WERE ON MIKE NESS'S GUITAR AT THE HOOT OR WHAT NOT. THE FACT IS I LIKE GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE AND SOMETIMES MORE THAN WHAT STYLE OF MUSIC THEY LIKE. I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE HERE BUT TO BE HONEST TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE IS HARD WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW A F IN THING ABOUT THEM. I RESPECT PEOPLE HERE CAUSE WE ARE ALL HERE FOR ONE COMMON INTEREST BUT LETS PUT THAT ASIDE AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. LIKE HEY MY NAME IS CARMEN AND I LIKE SOCIAL D AND I LIKE PIZZA TOO. BUT OH I FORGOT THAT WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT THINGS OTHER THAN MIKE NESS. LET ME JUST SAY THAT ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HAVE REAL LIFE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT MUSIC AND WELL JUST ABOUT SOCIAL DISTORTION IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. I THOUGHT I WAS, I GUESS THAT THIS IS CONCIDERED BULLSHIT AS WELL. I LIKE TO STEP OUT OF THE BOX SOMETIMES, OTHERWISE I WOULD NEVER LEAVE THIS COMPUTER AND LIVE A LITTLE FANTASY IN MY HEAD. I TRY TO LIKE EVERONE AND I HOPE THAT MUTUAL RESPECT IS GIVEN TO ALL ON THIS BOARD. WE ARE A FEW AND FAR BETWEEN ON THIS SITE. DO NOT FORGET THAT. WE HAVE TO STAY STRONG AND NOT FIGHT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. ONLY A FEW HERE DO AND I ENJOY THE FRIENDSHIP I HAVE WITH THESE PEOPLE. I JUST WANT TO GET TO KNOW PEOPLE AND HOPE YOU AND EVERONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY.

ROCK 'N' ROLL

CARMEN 69SS

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 10, 2003 10:04 AM: Message edited by: 69SSVROOM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand that your lonely and have nothing better to do than make me scroll through crap to actually read somthing of importance, im not the moderator on this board, but i know your getting on my fukin nerves.

So if your going to "try to start a conversation" or what ever the hell your doin just keep it to one subject so i dont have to scroll through your shit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey, 69ssvroom, bro, i gotto admit, i kinda like you. your pretty interesting. That was a pretty well thought out argument you gave up above. Dont listen to what others say. Many of us have been regulars on this board for a LONG time and newcomers usually feel awkward. Hey, im in Pittsburgh right now waiting for the inevitable death of my mother. As much as i hate pittsburgh, i have to stay because of her. She is why i left california in the first place. your in philly right? Do you all talk as funny out there as they do here?
    ---steve

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 10, 2003 11:14 PM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the support man. Well I have to say that PA has some weird Characteristics. Like we are the only state that you can say "HEy Im from PA". You never hear people say Im from TX or CA it's funny and as far as the way we talk people always say it's so different I don't know I have been in Philadelphia area my whole life. Go to JDRB.com my bands home page cool shit.

Later and Thanks
    Carmen