Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I'm not sure if he's allowed to drum with other bands, but I remember being really impressed the first time I saw him beat the skins, with Mike's solo band in LA.

Kinda off-topic...I always loved the drumming on WLWHWT and thought it sounded really pro, but then every time I'd hear Chuck Biscuits on the live record I thought (apologies to die-hards) that it sounded like....well, crap. I didnt realize until only a few years ago that Chuck Biscuits isn't on WLWHWT at all, and it's just some studio drummer. And it all came together....

Im really looking forward to seeing how both Quintana and Two Bags sound on the 'new' record.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I LOVED those solo shows. I keep hoping Mike will be inspired to play a few more!
    Hey Liam, I went by the Huddle on Saturday, and it was really dead. The bartender said that Dana quit working there. Did everyone stop going after she quit?
    Did you ever check out that new bar Avalon that I mentioned before? It's Mike Conley's (from MIA) new bar. It's pretty cool. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that Social D is his only gig now but he has played with bob dylon and IZZY Stradlin from GNR and the JU JU hounds before.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, I saw Charlie on Saturday Night Live playing in Joan Osborne's band. That was pretty funny.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW the dead were awesome. And so was bob dylan. hehehe i got to watch dylan play rainy day women and watched dylan and the dead play.............you win again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12