http://profiles.myspace.com/users/15807123
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 19, 2005 12:56 PM: Message edited by: kustom55 ]</font>
Printable View
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/15807123
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ January 19, 2005 12:56 PM: Message edited by: kustom55 ]</font>
Im gonna look into putting a little time into myspace
Damn that shit is way to confusing. How do change the background? How do you do pretty much everything on myspace? Some of your guys and gals site are rad looks like a grip of time was spent on them, anyways heres mine for starters till I can find a lil help?????
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/15967753
It's all about the html
just do a google search on html code- it's pretty basic, anyone can do it, and it doesn't take any time at all.
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/9686451
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Contemptibles - Street Punk Rock N Roll
You can search myspace for HTML help there are plenty of people who have all the codes and goodies to do pretty much anything posted on their profiles. btw you can find me there as sinner.
I know Im really F-ing late on this topic but my girlfriend just made me an account and I dont have any Social D buddies on their yet.
My Space