Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by syckgirlSFV:
    JWB.....you are a hater like the others and therefore your views are the same as theirs. Give us all a break and have just one of you post for all of you, because it gets tiring reading the same shit from 12 different people. Here's what's funny to me - you guys try so hard to piss people off, and then fancy you've succeeded and proceed to talk your little shit, BUT I really don't see that you've pissed anyone off. Just because somebody responds to your inane little post doesn't mean that they have fallen victim to your little ruse and are now pissed. Why do you continue to refuse that fact? I am responding, am I pissed? no, because you CAN'T piss me off - nothing you say has enough (make that any) merit to accomplish that. Now we have some 'extraperson'...gee wonder who THAT could be? Yet, do we really care? Not really, because who can tell the difference between posts when it comes to the 2drinks crew? If you read one, you've pretty much gotten the gist of all of them. I'm hungry - gonna go make me a sandwich!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If you get sick of reading the same stuff, then don't read it. Boy it must take a genius to figure that one out.

Syckgirl, by the looks of it, I have managed to piss a lot of people off. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you have a photo of the galaxy theater by your name? whats your tie in with that place? I moonlighted on the security team there during 2002. great place to see shows. I remember seeing social d there back on the SWBHH tour back in like 92 or 93 when it used to be called the rhythm cafe.

---Steve

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No link at all with the Galaxy. Just a cool place to see shows. That is all.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567