Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn right Ness would have bills to pay. He has a huge mortgage to pay off on his house. He has to travel around on that tour bus constantly just to make ends meet. That's why he's always selling his shit off on ebay. The dude is way in over his head. He needs to keep it simple. I am pretty sure though that the story about the album at Black Hole is total bullshit on Bill's part.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i hope they make a new social distortion album

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Telling Them:
    Damn right Ness would have bills to pay. He has a huge mortgage to pay off on his house. He has to travel around on that tour bus constantly just to make ends meet. That's why he's always selling his shit off on ebay. The dude is way in over his head. He needs to keep it simple. I am pretty sure though that the story about the album at Black Hole is total bullshit on Bill's part.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Don't know if it is bs or not. I did not talk to Bill Evans, I talked to some dude who was just working there. Like I said originally, he said that they "got the news a week ago" which would have been approximately the week of july 6th. If it is bs, I am sorry for posting and getting people all anxious. I did note that there is no news of the album on the official site, and I don't know if geekgirl can comment or not. I just wanted everyone to know what I saw and was told.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Big Mike, you gave us something to discuss for a few days, thanks! You explained the source the first time, thanks for sharing the info. We'll see what happens.

Inactive Member sickreardongirl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You have no idea about Mike Ness' mortgage and who the hell are you to say he's in over his head you sound like a no it all dick and if you want to talk so much shit go do it somewhere else.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sickreardongirl:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial"> Damn right Ness would have bills to pay. He has a huge mortgage to pay off on his house. He has to travel around on that tour bus constantly just to make ends meet. That's why he's always selling his shit off on ebay. The dude is way in over his head. He needs to keep it simple. I am pretty sure though that the story about the album at Black Hole is total bullshit on Bill's part.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You have no idea about Mike Ness' mortgage and who the hell are you to say he's in over his head you sound like a no it all dick and if you want to talk so much shit go do it somewhere else.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Trust me bitch, his mortgage his huge. It's a matter of public record and I know exactly how much it is and with what bank(s). BTW, what's the weather like in Phoenix today and do you live their by choice or circumstance? I would be willing to bet you don't have a mortgage, so the subject is probably very foreign to you. cheers!

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ July 24, 2008 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Telling Them ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How much is his mortgage

Inactive Member sissy facecheck's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is mike ness. thank you for your concern over my mortgage, or lack there of. you know, it's an incredible feeling when i'm just sitting around, throwing my time away writing music, and then you guys, THE FANS, remind me of what it's all really about. the mortgages! thank you from the bottom of my heart.

ps - i'm considering a new roth ira. do you guys have any advice for me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mind your manners you sorry excuse for a man. if i heard you say that to her i'd kick your ass all over your town. you're a worthless loser look in the mirror i'm sure you'll see what we all know of you. by the way they RENT their house you dumbass not that that is any of your buisness. but trust me i know and so does sickreardongirl she just didn't mention it because it's none of your business and she has class unlike you. you should apologize for what you posted and called her.

i'm sorry for getting involved in this but that pissed me off what you called her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by l-d-o:
    [QB]mind your manners you sorry excuse for a man. if i heard you say that to her i'd kick your ass all over your town. you're a worthless loser look in the mirror i'm sure you'll see what we all know of you. by the way they RENT their house you dumbass not that that is any of your buisness. but trust me i know and so does sickreardongirl she just didn't mention it because it's none of your business and she has class unlike you. you should apologize for what you posted and called her.

don't you have some Hanna Montana show to catch up on....maybe an update to your myspace page?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast