Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Christianity is going to get OWNED!

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well at least he expressed an opinion. Its better than telling me, he'll beat me with a club, then run me over with his car.

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/0....ap/index.html
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thanks. Missed that.

Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah and you saying "Fuck Off" is just great. Fuck man write a book with those originals. If you are going to go out and start rumors, bullshit , and have utter hatred for a group of people and then a person calls you on it don't bitch and act like you don't know what is wrong? Maybe you need to go back to reading your maximum rock n roll and get a current listing of groups that are cool to hate this month and groups to defend.

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GretschyGreaser:
    well seeing as 2/3rds of the board is you and your little clones I think you win so hey man you win wow man what do you win.... nothing. You are the proud owner of nothing how does that feel? Probably a feeling you are used to .
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Haha another clone joke, funny funny. If you wanna "rumble" with the clones, mainly ESIAM, JWB, and me please tell me when to meet at blackhole, that would be great. Be sure to bring plenty of your sleazy dropout greaser buddies, or just grab a few from the downtown Fullerton area, there are a ton there. Leave the clone joke to Pits as he is the originator. Otherwise fuck off. (That's unintelligent but what can you expect from an idiot teenager.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah and you saying "Fuck Off" is just great.

(Thanks for saying so!)

Fuck man write a book with those originals.

(You should give yourself a "great" compliment for saying fuck also. As for the book, I will consider it. I bet if I make the title of the book "Fuck Off" a ton of people will run out and buy it. Hey it would be better than most of the shit out there.)
    076791379501LZZZZZZZ

If you are going to go out and start rumors, bullshit , and have utter hatred for a group of people and then a person calls you on it don't bitch and act like you don't know what is wrong?

(I don't remember saying I hate Christians. In fact, if I did then I would be hating most of my family and friends. )

Maybe you need to go back to reading your maximum rock n roll and get a current listing of groups that are cool to hate this month and groups to defend.

(Send me a copy and I will check it out, I have never heard of it. Who is cool to hate this month? I hate George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the rest, but that's not cool. I defend minorities and the homeless. That's not cool either. You have me confused Greaser, please explain what you were trying to say in your post.)

Thanks

<font color="#FF00FF">Thanks for saying so!</font><font color="blue">Thanks for saying so!</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the bottom of that post is just me playing with colors. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keep playing with colors because it is better than what you usually are playing with.

Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey GretschyGreaser , just because you choose a fraudulent religion based solely on some crazy man's bullshit, that's no reason to take it out on us. At least you mormon guys have a fine crop of blonde, blue eyed mormon chicks to bang. Too bad you have to have like 20 kids just to keep the religion going because nobody is stupid enough to actually join it. Oh well, can't win them all. That is all.

Jesus(Mormons = Teh Gay)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Erica S. Is A Man's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey GretchenGreaser just to let you know when you were on your mission I was banging your mom. What's up with Mormon chicks?? Some of you on here have to agree that they do seem to be a little loose.

And the offer still stands at a brawl at Black Hole. I'll kick your ass to Utah where you can all hope to go back to the 19th century and have 13 wives.

Alan White

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by GretschyGreaser:
    Keep playing with colors because it is better than what you usually are playing with.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Hey man, awesome job avoiding anything I said in my post. Really, that must have taken some skill.