Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he he he... two drinks is get'n feisty again, this can only lead to no good [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    speaking of which, what ever happened to sidekick JWB?
    2 drinks/honey buns sugar pie, don't get your panties in to tight of a bunch [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fuck you 2 drinks...if you say your going to do something....what do you expect...we expected you to follow through....if I had any bootlegs to share you all would certainly be welcome to them....however I don't. I can wait for the album to come out...no bid deal!

Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I gotta agree. We didn't make a "One a Day" thread, and then not deliver. I understand people bitchin and moanin is annoying, but so is a supply and demand... then no supply. Maybe start a "One a Week" thread, and ask for no replies. Or only request. Or post a d/l in a locked thread, so no replies are able, then just remove it and make a new one a few days later. But everyone is gonna be mad at everyone with this kind of service. You don't deliver, and then you get yelled at. Nobody is happy, but don't start pointing pissy fingers at people for something you created. Just start over, with a little side note of requested patience. If people freak out for no reason, or because they are just plain and simple assholes, then walk from it, or go to an email only method so as to pick and choose who you want....whatever..... I just don't want to see this board turn into a fighting board again, and I would like to pick up a couple of new songs, or live versions. If I had some, I'd kick, but I don't.

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's the deal. 2drinks did this to try to create a sense of community. The idea of this is that others would respond and post their shit. Nothing happened. People leached. Downloads went. Simple as that. Now go back to your pitiful lives. Leachers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wark:
    [QB]fuck you 2 drinks...if you say your going to do something....what do you expect...we expected you to follow through....[QB]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You expected him to follow through? Well that he did my friend. What he gave out was FREE, it was something that you never would have gotten if it wasn't for him giving it out. You can't bitch and moan about him not posting anymore because it was his decision to share them in the first place. And now it's his decision to stop because you all complain that he's not posting anything, when you have NOTHING to put up there yourselves. I say that you should be glad with what you were able to get and stop whining. That goes for everyone.
    leech

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 04, 2004 06:59 PM: Message edited by: ExtraPerson ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    Sugar just kinda freaks me out from someone I have never met.

Let's just say I did piss you off? What would happen? Lemme tell you what would happen. You would bitch and moan at me, I would piss you off more. You would continue to bitch and moan, I would piss you off more. The board would magically come back to life with people defending you and people defending me. Eventually you would either stop bitching and moaning or you would leave the board. Trust me, I know from experience.

Ciao sweet darlin gal
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Well, firstly, as I stated before...I call EVERYONE sugar or darlin' or sweetie or honey...even my kiddies.....just comes out naturally for me.

Secondly, I don't bitch and moan about tedious crap. Makes no difference if ya dig on being called sugar, whether from a stranger or not. I just wouldn't do it anymore and if ya pissed me off I would basically ignore you...that's what I do with real people and it's a helluva lot easier to do with non-real people.

Believe me, I am online as I am in the real world. People have found that out about me and are kinda amazed I don't have this "other" fake ass persona.

~Christina [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    *bonafide*

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by wark:
    fuck you 2 drinks...if you say your going to do something....what do you expect...we expected you to follow through....if I had any bootlegs to share you all would certainly be welcome to them....however I don't. I can wait for the album to come out...no bid deal!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Shut up, you are just like the rest, you wouldn't give anyone anything. As far as I see, I haven't said that I won't provide the rest of the songs. You sound like a damn junkie, looking for a bootleg fix.

As for Recovering Punker, you say you don't want this to a be a fighting board again. Pray tell, why don't you ever post when it is not a fighting board. You only show up for the "rumbles."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, ignore it, ignore everything that makes you mad, every problem, everything, it doesn't matter right? Because people and problems just go away and never bother anyone again, right? Ha. That sounds like a pitiful position to have, it sounds like PIP's. Have a good time running away from things.
    Personally, if someone in real life pissed me off, I would rather confront them and talk about it, than ignore them and have angry feelings fester and grow while watching silently as things worsen.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 04, 2004 07:59 PM: Message edited by: ExtraPerson ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry to get so off subject of fighting but "pray tell" ?*?*?* where did you come up with that old school verbiage, i love it
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] quite classy, maybe i'll incorporate it into a conversation tonight - it just totally reminds me of a line Marilyn Monroe says in gentlemen prefer blondes - o.k. now go back to pecking little hens...