Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My default feelings are F***'em all! There're just gonna grow up to kill Westeners or Israelies.

That is why I will not view the tape. I could careless what some peace punks, foriegners, youngsters, old farts, etc., have to say. The blood is on the hands of the men who did it. There is no reason to kill someone. They may have said it was because some of thier bro's had to wear bags on thier heads, and form a gay doggy pile, but they would have... AND ALWAYS HAVE... killed that man anyway.

Putting prisioners on display like that is wrong. BUT IF YOU WANT JUSTICE, put bags on our guys heads who they capture!! Chopping a civilians head off is not equal in any way shape or form.

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by regoddamndiculous:
    how was I supposed to respond to a childish post? Your arguments on other threads are ignorant and show your immaturity. You don't know shit about politics, war, or history. Go back to school fool!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Here's a school leason on war for you.

French and Indian War - Kill the Indians and drive off the Frenchies yet Britain won't let us have the land. Verdict: pointless

American Revolution: Rich colonists don't want to pay taxes. Oh yeah, Canada was under British control too. I don't remember a Canadian Revolution. Verdict: Pointless

War of 1812: Lets take Canada! Bad idea. US had to fight to avoiding lossing land. Verdict: pointless

Mexican-American War - Lets take Mexico's land because they killed those that tried to take their land. (see Spot resolutions) Verdict: pointless

Civil War - Debatable. We would have just let the South secede, but war kept the nation together and ended slavery. The death toll was massive however. Verdict: questionable

Spanish-American War - "Remember the Maine, to hell with Spain" Lets blame adisaster on the Spanish so that we can go into Cuba, take their resources and implement American democracy. (see any parallels here) Verdict: Completely pointless

WWI - The Lusitania was carrying ammunition. Stupid war. We should have stayed out of it. Verdict: again, pointless

WWII - Here's where you get one bud. This war was actually for something although the internment camps for Japanese Americans and the A-bomb compromise our moral high ground. Verdict: Good cause, bad methodology

Korea and Vietnam - Not actually wars but police actions. Nothing accomplished. Yeah. Verdict: Pointless

Now that I gave you that lesson in history, lets see you debate some facts. You are the one showing immaturity by saying we should kill a bunch of people and acting like a blood thirsty jingoist. Post a decent response with facts in it or get the hell out.

Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely known of that shows in his last post. He is just a moron who makes the same boo hoo whine that every other person makes when they have nothing to say. Insult the right, the christians, the president, and actually thinks that is a valid comment.

It is the exact opposite. It shows that he has no input, and it displays his motives. He hates Christians, and looks for anything to blame on them.

Bush is as much a Christian, as Osama is a Musslim. They both probably have a good idea what the good book says, but do not actually act accordingly. Of course, that is not important to JWB, it gives him fuel for his self started fire.

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by recoveringpunker:
    Absolutely known of that shows in his last post. He is just a moron who makes the same boo hoo whine that every other person makes when they have nothing to say. Insult the right, the christians, the president, and actually thinks that is a valid comment.

It is the exact opposite. It shows that he has no input, and it displays his motives. He hates Christians, and looks for anything to blame on them.

Bush is as much a Christian, as Osama is a Musslim. They both probably have a good idea what the good book says, but do not actually act accordingly. Of course, that is not important to JWB, it gives him fuel for his self started fire.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Did you ever think he gets a huge kick out of pissing off people like you? He says one thing and truly enrages 10 people on here. I think it's pretty fucking hilarious.

You're a smart guy, you can tell which posts are sincere and which ones are made for the sole purpose of getting a flame war going.

Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't really get pissed off. I am sure it looks that way, but that is just how I come across on "paper".

What does bother me, is the waste of time. It is a waste of my time to hear that vomit. I am dumber for reading his post.

Why don't we start blamming punk for the problems of the world? Or rap, or any other group, community, etc.? Everything that involves people, has idiots in the midst.

If someone is really smart, they can see past the idiots, and see the truth of the ______.

Religions have morons. Because idiots believe in God too. Just like assholes listen to punk, rap, rock, jazz, ........ But to start blamming those things because idiots are into them, is foolsih and just blind hate.

I SAY START HATING IDIOTS NOT THEIR SOCIAL GROUPS!

RecoveringPunker for President '04!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I HAD TO WATCH IT. THE CURIOSITY WAS KILLING ME.
    BUT I WAS DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF AFTERWARDS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Organized Religion has always been simply a banner for men to march and die under. I don't think we can responsibly pull out of Iraq now without making an even bigger mess. I mean the British pulled out of the middle east years ago and look what they created. And now they want to take the moral high ground, fuck em.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't shocked as I saw the video. Why should I? I knew all the time that iraq is a modern warfare against attitudes the middle age. You don't care about if an american helicopter kills 4 muslims and you can see it on TV, you don't care about filmed killing actions of innocent civilians so you shouldn't care about a filmed execution from them. Bush's reaction is like a little child would act. Retaliation will be answered with new "terror". Bush should read the holy bible first. And sorry, a guy who wents to iraq to get contracts for portable radio didn't want to help the peoples there at the moment. He wanted the quick money that's all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't shocked as I saw the video. Why should I? I knew all the time that iraq is a modern warfare against attitudes the middle age. You don't care about if an american helicopter kills 4 muslims and you can see it on TV, you don't care about filmed killing actions of innocent civilians so you shouldn't care about an execution filmed by them. Bush's reaction is like a little child would act. Retaliation will be answered with new "terror". Bush should read the holy bible first. And sorry, a guy who wents to iraq to get contracts for portable radio didn't want to help the peoples there at the moment. He wanted the quick money that's all.

Inactive Member lover of outrage's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't believe people are actually watching this video. It makes me sick only thinking about it.