Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Due to circumstances beyond our control, our daughter can't make it this weekend, so we have one extra ticket for both the Friday and Saturday night shows at the Gothic. If anybody is interesed, shoot me an e-mail at:

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you shouldn't have any problem getting rid of your ticket Fri. because that show is sold out but not Sat., I just bought my Sat. tickets this week.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by deadliner:
    Due to circumstances beyond our control, our daughter can't make it this weekend, so we have one extra ticket for both the Friday and Saturday night shows at the Gothic. If anybody is interesed, shoot me an e-mail at:

[email protected]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">someone I Work With Wants It I'll Send Ya My Cell 970

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 22, 2008 10:32 PM: Message edited by: sean13ducks ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sean13ducks:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by deadliner:

[email protected]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">someone I Work With Wants It I'll Send Ya My Cell 970

<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ May 22, 2008 10:32 PM: Message edited by: sean13ducks ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">That's cool. I assume he would be wanting the Friday show ticket we have.

Were driving up from New Mexico in the morning, should be in the Denver area in the middle of the afternoon. I think before the show we are going to hang out and have a beer and a burger at the Falcon Bowling alley down the block that mrsweezer mentioned in the other thread about the Denver shows. I'll look for your e-mail....