Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by two drink minimum:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by hoodoo voodoo:
    It's hilarious to hear liberals make their attacks against Fox News. I suppose compared to the Mega liberal and equally biased leftist news organizations (CBS, CNN), anything that strays from that point of view is deemed as "Right Wing Propaganda".
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If you would have read my post I criticized Fox News of promoting fear through the terror alert that pops up in the ticker on the bottom of the screen. That's okay though, canned responses are the best that some people can do.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Sorry dude, but the "Bush/Fox News uses fear" is totally a canned argument too. Yeah, right wing uses fear, but left wing uses blown out of proportion conspiracy theories just as much as the right uses fear. It goes both ways. As far as endorsing, both of the two major parties are freakin run by corporate america.

i think its seriously time for a third party to win.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ October 29, 2004 05:52 PM: Message edited by: hour_of_darkness ]</font>

Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So the fact that nearly ever fucking day they have the terror alert in bright letters, doesn't provide evidence that Fox News employs fear. Canned my ass. If Voodoo, would've provided evidence to back up his claim that CNN is so far left, that wouldn't have been canned, it would have been thought.

Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Give me one conspiracy the "left wing" has perpetuated which has no solid evidence behind it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Kerry and Edward's talk of a draft is fear talk is it not? Entirely ironic considering the fact that Charlie Rangels and John Conyers (both Democrats) were the ones that proposed the reinstatement.

Oh yeah and their talk of Republicans suppressing the black vote. If they've got evidence then give me names or cases rather than blah, blah, rhetoric.

As well, the Kerry/ Edwards talk of Seniors not getting their Social Security benefits if Bush gets re-elected. The Gore campaign used this fear tactic in the 2000 election but you know what...?

That's right you guessed it, the Seniors Actually DID get their benefit checks and in fact the amount of their benefit checks has increased under the Bush campaign.

Scare tactics flourish in the Democrats attempt to win the election. Just one more reason of many why I won't be voting to elect Kerry/ Edwards or any of my State and Local officials who support them.

<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 01, 2004 08:38 AM: Message edited by: hoodoo voodoo ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: You're Healthy alternative to Farenheight 9/11

Look no further than embracing healthy air fryer cooking. This innovative kitchen appliance allows you to enjoy your favorite foods with significantly less oil, reducing unhealthy fats and calories. With its rapid air circulation technology, air fryers crisp up foods to perfection, giving you that satisfying crunch without the guilt. Whether it's crispy veggies, golden chicken, or crunchy snacks, air fryers offer a healthier way to indulge in your culinary cravings. Say goodbye to greasy meals and hello to flavorful dishes that nourish your body without compromising on taste or texture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: You're Healthy alternative to Farenheight 9/11

Introducing a refreshing alternative to Fahrenheit, promoting wellness through a blend of innovation and health consciousness. Say hello to FlexMagic Health, your beacon of vitality in a world dominated by temperature. At Get 8 week fully customized meal plan we redefine the scale, prioritizing well-being over mere degrees. Our mission? To guide you towards a healthier lifestyle, one step at a time. Embrace a holistic approach to temperature measurement, where each reading becomes a testament to your commitment to self-care. Join us in revolutionizing the way we gauge our environment and ourselves, because at FlexMagic Health, your wellness always comes first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12