Dopefiend Blues
    Misery Loves Company
    Crime Don't Pay
    I Think I'll Stay
    Ball & Chain
    Charmed Life
    If You Leave Before Me
    I Fought the Law

Jesse Dayton was pretty good, but I had a hard time hearing the vocals. We spotted Brent out in the crowd watching them for part of their set. I had hoped the vocals would get clearer as the night went on, but unfortunately they didn't. It would have been nice to be able to pick out the words to the new song. Brent and Jonny's backing vocals were great--they should do that more often. The crowd was pretty mellow and well-behaved, except for the guy sitting below us who spent the entire evening texting on his phone...it wouldn't usually bother me but his screen was super bright and he kept showing it to everyone else at the table. You Win Again and Dopefiend Blues were the highlights for me. Wish we could have stayed for tonight....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by naughty kitten:
    Setlist:

Devil in Miss JOnes
    Don't Think Twice
    Rest of Our Lives
    You Win Again
    All I Can Do is Cry
    Let the Jukebox Keep on Playing
    Ballad of a Lonely Man
    Cheating at Solitaire
    Dopefiend Blues
    Misery Loves Company
    Crime Don't Pay
    I Think I'll Stay
    Ball & Chain
    Charmed Life
    If You Leave Before Me
    I Fought the Law

Jesse Dayton was pretty good, but I had a hard time hearing the vocals. We spotted Brent out in the crowd watching them for part of their set. I had hoped the vocals would get clearer as the night went on, but unfortunately they didn't. It would have been nice to be able to pick out the words to the new song. Brent and Jonny's backing vocals were great--they should do that more often. The crowd was pretty mellow and well-behaved, except for the guy sitting below us who spent the entire evening texting on his phone...it wouldn't usually bother me but his screen was super bright and he kept showing it to everyone else at the table. You Win Again and Dopefiend Blues were the highlights for me. Wish we could have stayed for tonight....
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Where were you at in the crowd? I was about 15 feet from the stage and slight off right of center and it was pretty clear for Ness' set. I was way in the back to the far right for Dayton's so I can't comment on his.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was there- pretty much in the front just to the left center, probably about 1 row of human bodies back.
    I had my OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE print shirt on.
    good concert, sound was kinda poor being in the front- must have been a lot better sitting further back- purchased the grey Mike Ness shirt and i was a little surprised he didnt play SEND HER BACK.
    Here i come Tiger Army on Friday! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought Mike was a little hard to understand the first couple songs but after that was pretty clear. They also played Ring of Fire before I Fought the Law in the encore.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jen415:
    I thought Mike was a little hard to understand the first couple songs but after that was pretty clear. They also played Ring of Fire before I Fought the Law in the encore.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Great show indeed! My gal and I had a blast! Yeah, I thought they had a bit of a mix problem for the first 2 songs or so 0 but, from there it was good to go!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did they do Ring of Fire??? I was going by the set list my better half snagged for me, but I sure don't remember ROF and it's not on there.

We were sitting on the the first level behind the reserved tables....pretty far to the left on Brent's side. Maybe that's why the sound wasn't as good...or perhaps it's just my old ears.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, Mike said something like there is only one song left on the set list but we are going to play two more for you, and then they played RoF.