Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OVERHEARD TIGERTAILZ REHEARSAL..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Andii...
    I've always felt that Jay and Pepsi are the heart and soul of that band.

That EP that Steevi and Ace put out last year made me ill. I was so shocked and let down. Makes for a good coaster though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spydur.. i gave that EP a listen also being that i absolutely LOVED the Young & Crazy album, but i just couldn't get into the EP at all. Good luck to the guys though, it just isn't my cup of tea.

It's true though, Tigertailz without Pepsi and Jay is like having Pizza without cheese and tomato.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is weird that Steevi would be singing Berzerk era tracks, but not that weird. It's not really that different than Kim singing Y&C era tunes. if you are calling yourselves Tigertailz, which they both are evidently, than I think anyone who goes to see them would actually like to hear Steevi singing some of the classics from the other album. just like Kim singing "Living Without You" or anything else off the first album. if I was at the concert, I would certainly appreciate it, and love to hear them.
    It seems as though it's a bitter divide between the 2 TT camps though, so that makes it a bit strange. No big deal to me though. I'm sure Netpet must be correct....how could anyone possibly confuse the 2 singers????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123